Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that bassett is coming out with a new style of header. Has anyone seen them yet. I think 396 has a pic, bust out Mike

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
No. Why would you think where doggin your headers. I want a set for my placecraft. I like the look of them on the placecraft that i've seen.I was going to tell you if you don't like them or they don't fit to let me know.
i was just messin man:D they're only 675 coated and shipped brand new;) they sell them painted for 395, charge 225 to coat and 50 to ship. i've ran the brand on dirt modifieds and they're great made headers, just as good as rewarder etc..

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
http://www.schoenfeldheaders.com/bbdrag.htm

i was gonna order some ceramic black 1's till i seen the set come on ebay. the ding in em is small and won't be easy to see on my boat so for a 175 buck savings, i went for em(after my wife said ok,lol)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i would like too know the price of the new bassetts coated. has anyone got a price?
at least 900-1000 for a dry coated set from bassett :)st i was quoted @ 950 for set of rewarders coated and shipped, and schoenfeld qouted me 645-647 for the upswept, dry coated(inside and out) headers delivered. if these guys would get into the boat market more, they'd move some more headers. everyone is looking for a better deal these days:)bulb that 300buck savings will buy ALOT of beer and gas :)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i think that Bigern got the proto types, he should have all the info
let's see some pics! i like new stuff :)devil scoops, headers all need a breath of fresh air, we're still stuck with styles from decades ago.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i heard that Vindog might be looking into some of those new style bassetts. they have too be sweeeeeet

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Ill post pics tonite. Never seen anything like them in life. These are going to be the hot ticket!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
I guess you guys don't really care about performance and are just looking for the "look". My rewarder upswepts lost hp on the dyno compared to the bassets. I love the look, but not worth the HP loss on a N/A motor. Joe Morgan, (here comes whitey) made more hp with his upswepts on his deal,but his arnt the norm..:D
Just what I found on the dyno. If someone gets the bassets,put them on a dyno and see what they do.

·
2,925 Posts
This is gonna get good when I post pics:D:D

·
2,925 Posts
I'm going to take a wild guess here. I'm guessing someone took a hack saw to a set of twisties and made them into zoomies, or a motor dropped and bent the headers up 45 degrees. Wild guess :D

Not a bad guess but no dice

1 - 20 of 127 Posts