Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Won't happen here. Well maybe a protest for about fifteen minutes, then the teachers will have to go back to class.
Can't see a riot happening though.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
They won't be able to afford the gas to come out to my neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I was too young to "get involved" in the '65 L.A. riots(damn it), but I do vividly remember a couple getting tagged trying to enter a city they shouldn't have tried, and it was NOT police that took them out. Not alot of investigating either as I remember. Not exactly 100% free ride, but not alot of time or money spending looking. Not exactly vigilantes, more like semi organized "home land security." None the less, very effective. Word got out pretty quick to avoid certain areas due to snipers. Not too sure what it was like throughout that city, but the 4 or 5 blocks around my house, there wasn't a hand gun, rifle, or single bullet inside a home. They were all on the front lines. Every major street leading into the city was shut down and blocked. Traffic inside the city was virtuall nil.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh well... The only thing they destroy is their own neighborhoods, which is usually in downtown cities.... Pretty easy to contain..

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I see it amounting to another "Victory" party like all the inner cities hold after a pro team has won a title. They'll burn a few cars, break a few window's, grab a few big screens, outfit the family with some new Nike's, and load up on malt liquor and Newport's. This will last a couple of day's then they'll all be back on the coach waiting for the first of the month for their EBT cards to re-load. Best bet is to stay out of the inner cities from Nov7, to about Nov10.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is sad to see the things we vote for...

This is a small sample of Obama supporters... Wait for the snakes... :usa:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
What got me REALLY excited was their threats to leave the country and go somewhere like New Zeeland… Adios MFERsssss…

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Let them riot and lock them up, that's where they belong in the first place for voting zero....

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I was too young to "get involved" in the '65 L.A. riots(damn it), but I do vividly remember a couple getting tagged trying to enter a city they shouldn't have tried, and it was NOT police that took them out. Not alot of investigating either as I remember. Not exactly 100% free ride, but not alot of time or money spending looking. Not exactly vigilantes, more like semi organized "home land security." None the less, very effective. Word got out pretty quick to avoid certain areas due to snipers. Not too sure what it was like throughout that city, but the 4 or 5 blocks around my house, there wasn't a hand gun, rifle, or single bullet inside a home. They were all on the front lines. Every major street leading into the city was shut down and blocked. Traffic inside the city was virtuall nil.
There's video on Youtube of a few running gun battles during the King Fest when the Korean's figured out they were on their own.:happy:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
That shit was real, and I was right in the middle of it.
People that have never witnessed or lived through "social unrest" have no idea what its like.
I take threats like that absolutely seriously.

That shit got ignited for waay less than whats going on right now.

LA Riots- The single best justification for retaining fully automatic weapons that exist in my lifetime.

UD

·
Registered
533 Posts
If these guys defended their neighborhoods, then we can defend ours! I live a little bit too close to Los Angeles. My wife and 11 month old will be spending the night at my parents up in the hills. If amything happens, that area will be quiet. I plan on staying home with my Rottweiler and my guns in case anything goes down. Just over the weekend about 950 skaters rioted in Hollywood about 8 miles from my house. Los Angeles is like a tinder box ready to go up in flames.

Attachments

·
1,512 Posts
Take the cell phone away from that brain dead section 8 in Cleveland we saw on YouTube, and the riots will start.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Let them burn their shit hole cities down just like they did after the Rodney King verdict.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Don't use rubber bullets.:happy:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts