Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is, my latest creation! I would like to give a big thanks to a few people who assisted in the design and engineering stages- Todd Cushman, Dave Poffenburger,Jeff Hills and a couple of Riches Boeing engineering buddys. Without their contributions this project would have been much more difficult. A sincere thanks to Rich Adams for being a repeat customer.​

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Very nice. How much are you selling them for?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Looks nice, but for a flat right? If it was for a Jet, like a tunnel it looks like it would hit.

How do you secure the flat when the trailer is tilted, or is it only suppose to be tilted when parked?

Thanks

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Looks nice, but for a flat right? If it was for a Jet, like a tunnel it looks like it would hit.

How do you secure the flat when the trailer is tilted, or is it only suppose to be tilted when parked?

Thanks
This trailer is for a hydro. one of our trailers could easly built to fit a tunnel, v-bottom or any other style boat.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks bitchen, very nice fab work!!!!!

What is the purpose to have the trailer tilt??

Wide boat, narrow trailer! by tilting the boat 12 degrees the 92" wide boat becomes 88". 31.5 degrees is what this trailer was desined to tilt @ max,which makes the same boat 81"

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
We are offering these trailers in many different stages of completion. Pm. Me for details. I would love to have a jet boat trailer to our growing trailer list.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts