Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well sorta new, its been about 18 years since we were really serious about it so i need a refresher... this is one of the boat im looking at

1975 omega 21' 454 with a roller cam and lifters, needs some interior work $2,000 obo... What you think of that. Or is a jet better ? If i remember right some don't have reverse and they might be as quick ??? We're looking for good out of hole the power and wanna run about 60 mph or better @4500 ft, thanks, Chris

Attachments

·
Ralphs club member
886 Posts
If you are looking for a jet, selling my 22' day cruiser in my signature. PM me for details
Well sorta new, its been about 18 years since we were really serious about it so i need a refresher... this is one of the boat im looking at

1975 omega 21' 454 with a roller cam and lifters, needs some interior work $2,000 obo... What you think of that. Or is a jet better ? If i remember right some don't have reverse and they might be as quick ??? We're looking for good out of hole the power and wanna run about 60 mph or better @4500 ft, thanks, Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if i want a jet drive or not, still wanna see whats better, pros and cons. Last Sunday my chick and i picked up a couple older waverunners and the next day my transfer case exploded on the freeway :)bit , so we're paying for that to be fixed and its gonna be awhile before we purchase a sweet water cruiser. Either pay up to a few grand this year or save till next year and buy something like this thats 12k 1989 23'.....

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts