Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning every1.
I have just purchased a 3.8 metre 143 scaramouche jetboat by bjet marine.
It's my 1st jetboat and am wondering if can get some pointers on tricks and how to do them safely once it arrives. also how to flush it properly etc.
Cheers

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
One of the biggest things to be aware of....imo...is the fact that you have little to no steering if you are not in the throttle. Soooooo...if a jet ski popped in front of you....and you let off the gas and turn the boat/wheel......you still gonna be going straight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bjet marine

Morning every1.I have just purchased a 3.8 metre 143 scaramouche jetboat by bjet marine.It's my 1st jetboat and am wondering if can get some pointers on tricks and how to do them safely once it arrives. also how to flush it properly etc.Cheers
Hey Headys I have seen them at Bjet marines website looks great have you got your's yet? if so how does it go? did you get the turboed edition? i Let me know how its goes as im interested in buying one but wanted to here from someone who has one. Was Chris the guy you dealt with?Cheers Jars

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Headys I have seen them at Bjet marines website looks great have you got your's yet? if so how does it go? did you get the turboed edition? i Let me know how its goes as im interested in buying one but wanted to here from someone who has one. Was Chris the guy you dealt with?Cheers Jars
Hey mate.
Yeah dealing with Chris.
I haven't got it yet its been a long process but hopefully soon.
Where you based.
Ill let u know when i get it and give you any info u need.
It will be at the gold coast boat show in may.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts