Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a jetboat newby i got a 2003 warhawk tx20 not new to drag racing no more local tracks but live on lake in mo. just finished motor,n/a 565 pump gas,dynoed 800 (uncorreted) no ideal how much it weights or what speeds to expect. any info would be great. has dominator pump. taking boat and pump to irvin capps to check pump and inlet and match impeller to dyno sheet,dont know him,got his name at wheatland just a lake boat toy . cant wait for spring

·
"Need For Speed"
1,210 Posts
a jetboat newby i got a 2003 warhawk tx20 not new to drag racing no more local tracks but live on lake in mo. just finished motor,n/a 565 pump gas,dynoed 800 (uncorreted) no ideal how much it weights or what speeds to expect. any info would be great. has dominator pump. taking boat and pump to irvin capps to check pump and inlet and match impeller to dyno sheet,dont know him,got his name at wheatland just a lake boat toy . cant wait for spring
Eric, I am the fellow with the Black/Silver Daytona at the Wheatland race that directed you to Ervin. Glad to hear you are in process of getting the boat ready for the season! My old '79 TX-20 Youngblood, mid weight hull, with a 548" BBC dynoing an uncorrected 800 to 825 ran 105 at Malvern (1000' ft course). This board is generally a good place for information. Sometimes you will have to sift through the good and bad, but overall a good place. Duane that posted is another guy that works on boats for a living that is in your area. He can be another source of good info. If you have further questions feel free to post or send me a Private Message.

Have a great day!

Gear

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for info guys sorry not being rude but my computer skills r as good as my ford skills good to hear from u again gear ,my boat goes to ervin next month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts