Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up last week...

1970 Duo Mystery Tunnel Hull

Hot Foot throttle, trim control on wheel, cable steering. 1979 200 Mercury V6, low water pickup.

From what I have heard and researched, this is a pretty rare piece. Anyone know any further information about them?

Should be fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Tunnel

I don't have any info for you, but I dig the seating. Center steer and a bench is cool. Nice ride, looks like it should haul azz.
Good luck, be safe. schick​

·
Registered
44 Posts
Picked this up last week...

1970 Duo Mystery Tunnel Hull

Hot Foot throttle, trim control on wheel, cable steering. 1979 200 Mercury V6, low water pickup.

From what I have heard and researched, this is a pretty rare piece. Anyone know any further information about them?

Should be fun!
Nice Duo Tunnel. As is the Magnum Missile next to it.;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Duo mystry owner

even though this post is a year old I'm hoping someone will still see it. I recently was given a m17 duo mystry (spelled like that, no "e") by my father. It has sat untouched since at least 1992, and needed some serious TLC.

It has a 1971 Mercury 1350 (135 hp) which I am just finishing the restoration. But other than that I know almost nothing regarding this boat, I cannot find any information on it, and would like to know the history of it. so if anyone out there has any knowledge on it I would love to hear it. This is my first boat, and I am knew to the site, so I'm pretty green.

If anybody sees this and would like to see some pics I would be happy to post some

Thanks

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You should post this in the outboard section with some pictures. There are a lot of knowledgeable people in their that will help in your build.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
m17mystry,

Nice to see someone else that has one :)! Would love to see some pics of yours! I have A LOT more info on them if you would like to send me a Personal Message.

·
Registered
44 Posts
even though this post is a year old I'm hoping someone will still see it. I recently was given a m17 duo mystry (spelled like that, no "e") by my father. It has sat untouched since at least 1992, and needed some serious TLC.

It has a 1971 Mercury 1350 (135 hp) which I am just finishing the restoration. But other than that I know almost nothing regarding this boat, I cannot find any information on it, and would like to know the history of it. so if anyone out there has any knowledge on it I would love to hear it. This is my first boat, and I am knew to the site, so I'm pretty green.

If anybody sees this and would like to see some pics I would be happy to post some

Thanks
You can find the answers to your Duo or Mystry questions over on Scream and Fly. Right up they're alley over there.

·
Registered
281 Posts
be easy on that up button or you will get wet, lot of really great driver's blow them things over with worked up inline's and sure to get wet with a v6. few thread's on em at screamandfly. very nice looking boat,please ....kill switch,hot foot and lifeline.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts