Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i have a ton of big chevy stuff but I am going to build a mild 460 for now while I build the big motor thinking a 600 inch ford with zoomies will be cool as hell.... allready have the parts just have to figure the junkuzzi to berk conversion out

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ya all of us sleek freaks are pretty passionate about our boat. Looked for long time to get mine. What part of country you in??

·
Registered
268 Posts
I had a Rebel years ago, ford with a jacuzzi. It's a very solid, stable roomy boat for it's size. Typical of the 70's jet boat crowd, except this one's a Sleekcraft, so it's betta!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya all of us sleek freaks are pretty passionate about our boat. Looked for long time to get mine. What part of country you in??
I am in Charleston sc and yeah this one has some passion behind it as it was 5 boats after the one my dad bought new in 1977 /he sold it 1989 after hurricane hugo. And he died in our offshore cat 4 years ago

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sorry to hear:(. Keep us all informed on the progress of build. Pics are always good. Long winter up here in Oregon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry to hear:(. Keep us all informed on the progress of build. Pics are always good. Long winter up here in Oregon
Its all good rpm he died doing what he loved... and the boat will be here on Saturday will be. Stripped bye sun and in my paint booth for primer hopefully on Tuesday so will post pics soon:)devil. Thinking of house of kolors candy burple and toxic black stripes

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
boat is home

the sleek will be here in about 4 hrs feel like my second child is being born that whole waiting thing is killing me. picked a dominator up off cl pics to follow soon :party1:

·
Registered
346 Posts
had a rebel as well cool boat LOTS of room never got mine finished though shop fire , good luck with her injoy:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Got one of those in the backyard as well that the kid is working on. If he doesn't get on it this summer I think his mom is going to take it over. She really likes it!!! If she takes it over I think I'll be selling the Eliminator to fund it. She already has her Sundance. Just gotta pick it up and build the motor for it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts