Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey new to the forum here. Been glancing at it off and on for bits and peices of a few months. I live in Iowa so our boating season is very limited compared to you southerner's. Anyways I run a 74' tahiti. Bought it last yr. and I am in love w/it!!! There are some pretty awesome looking jet boats on here. Here is a few pics of mine.

Attachments

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Nice looking Ride :))THumbsUp
Welcome to the boards, and don't ever hesitate to post what you may feel is a stupid question....I have asked my share and everyone here will treat you with respect.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
That's a clean ass ride! Looks badass on the trailer. What kinda #'s you getting out of it?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Very nice looking float! I really dig the interior, especialy the way the fiberglass buckets are integrated with the cocktail seating, I have been wondering how that would look. I like it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like you have shotguns on the headers they keep the water cops off you down there? nice ride:))THumbsUp
I actually took the shotguns off of there because it just didn't run as well with them on there and I haven't had problem's with the water police yet but haven't had it to long so crossing my fingers!! Thanks for the compliment!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a clean ass ride! Looks badass on the trailer. What kinda #'s you getting out of it?
Like i said I haven't had the boat to long but when I was out late last summer I hit 75 gps... Once i learn the sweet spot i'm hoping to get close to 80.

Thanks for all the compliments!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I second that! Where in Iowa are you? Have you checked out this club at all? UMPBA.org | Upper Midwest Power Boat Association

I am located in Cedar Falls. Thanks for the link for the club. I have never heard of it but am going to try to fit in a couple of the events this summer. There are probably 5-7 jet boaters around my area that are interested in different places to go boating!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts