Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
lisandon95386
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello,iam new to this site.i like to boat on the river from either walnut grove or mossdale/hwy 5.were do you guys meet up at?i have a 1982 23 ft. nordic/and my son in law just bought a 1971 sanger flat bottom 17ft. 10 v drive that is set up for sbc.have lots of questions about setting up the sanger.
don

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Lot of the guys on here run out of Orwood, right out of Brentwood, or B&W Resort, right off 12.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Hi - Sorry to post into this thread lisandon but PB doesnt seem to want to let me post a NEW THREAD. but i can tag onto an existing.... weird?

Im a newbie too been wanting to get involved with DLB for awhile, sounds like a bunch of fun. I have a Sanger flattie, probably not the best boat to be running with you guys (behind the wake), but I guess if I keep it floored I'll stay in front of you!!! ;D lol anyways look forward to getting involved.

·
BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
783 Posts
Sorry to tell this to you but even floored you would not keep up with half of these guys. Now me on the other hand is always taking up the rear and you are always welcome hang out in back!

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Sorry to tell this to you but even floored you would not keep up with half of these guys. Now me on the other hand is always taking up the rear and you are always welcome hang out in back!

Even sounding wrong I appreciate that offer "Big Joe"... lol :D

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
hello,iam new to this site.i like to boat on the river from either walnut grove or mossdale/hwy 5.were do you guys meet up at?i have a 1982 23 ft. nordic/and my son in law just bought a 1971 sanger flat bottom 17ft. 10 v drive that is set up for sbc.have lots of questions about setting up the sanger.
don
Lisandon for the Sanger info there is another board that will provide you lots of info, some of them post here but it is less post-crowded there and substantially more about v-drives and their setups.

try:
http://www.v-driveboat.com/

Im vman over there.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts