Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Pffft....least you coulda cleaned the floor before you took the picture.
Jeeezzz.

:D

That's a beauty! ;)

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Awesome !! :)

·
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pffft....least you coulda cleaned the floor before you took the picture.
Jeeezzz.

:D

That's a beauty! ;)
I know!! what a loser. Actually we hate that floor. It shows every water streak after cleaning, it scratches easily, so when someone says epoxy flooring I for one shake my head no:)coffee

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I know!! what a loser. Actually we hate that floor. It shows every water streak after cleaning, it scratches easily, so when someone says epoxy flooring I for one shake my head no:)coffee
What the hell are you doing in there that requires mopping and why is it getting scatched? I just got back from doing some work for Lockeed Martin in Palo Alto, and they made me wear these.

Not a scratch one on their floors. Get your act together, or we will be forced to sieze your truck for felony mis-use.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
M and D Performance
81 Posts

Benny, bad azz truck, congrats.

Nothing wrong with epoxy, just the wrong choice of top coat for your application. You can check out Tony C's (WHITE TRASH on the boards) web sight for his company www.concreteprepsystems.com . I would have recommended a flake system with a chemical resistance urethane top coat, there is a pic of my floor in the photo gallery (the one with the golf cart) in case you're interested in redoing yours.
nick

·
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GN, you're putting on clean room covers and talking to me about scratched floors:D

Incomplete, I talked with 3 different company's and chose the one that had the most industrial experiance, or so I thought. Everywhere there is a chair with wheels I have marks. I don't think I would ever do it again

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
Sweet... nice rig... and cool they left the windwings.:)devil

1 - 12 of 12 Posts