Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Congratulations!!!
Dave, you should be very PROUD of that trophy! Considering the problems you were having with the boat...to come in SECOND PLACE(if I understand "racing slang") behind Gordy and ahead of those other guys just proves the point that you are the best unemployed sprint boat driver around!!:D:D

· Registered
3,239 Posts
New trophy for the office!:)sphss.

Need I say more!:mad:
I'm really surprised this trophy didn't come complete with an RCL "BUTT MUFFLER" inside.....:)devil:)grn

· Has-been
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations!!!
Dave, you should be very PROUD of that trophy! Considering the problems you were having with the boat...to come in SECOND PLACE(if I understand "racing slang") behind Gordy and ahead of those other guys just proves the point that you are the best unemployed sprint boat driver around!!:D:D
No I didn't come in second they just felt sorry for me and wanted to give me something!!!!

· Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,593 Posts
:DDave,

I am thrilled that you recieved the 1st annual "RCL Loser Award". I'm sure you were just as thrilled. It's an honor to hang in your office. Some people have said I am fixated on the art of "ass"...so what better place to be for me, than under a toilet seat. Please keep me in a place of dignity because this is what I deserve. If you feel you have been shorted because the "muffler" was not included, I'm sure we can work something out for a nominal fee...

Your friend,

RCL.....................................................:D:D

· Registered
3,239 Posts
:DDave,

I am thrilled that you recieved the 1st annual "RCL Loser Award". I'm sure you were just as thrilled. It's an honor to hang in your office. Some people have said I am fixated on the art of "ass"...so what better place to be for me, than under a toilet seat. Please keep me in a place of dignity because this is what I deserve. If you feel you have been shorted because the "muffler" was not included, I'm sure we can work something out for a nominal fee...

Your freind, (It's FRIEND)

RCL.....................................................:D:D
Chief I fixed it for you. And if Davey needs a muffler I do have the one you left in the rv

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.