Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been around the forum a bit asking questions and absorbing knowledge haha but here are the pics of my boat. Paint is kinda gay but that will be taken care of...thinking about going with a "big flake" type paint. any ideas?

anyways, its a 460 bigblock with a Berkeley jet "A" impeller. I want a jet-o-vator!! :|err

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Sit N' Spin
1,345 Posts
[QUOTE="Powerstroke W/smoke] i want a jet-o-vator!!![/QUOTE]

A Place Diverter is a much better piece IMO.

·
Registered
97 Posts
So i've been around the forum a bit asking questions and absorbing knowledge haha but here are the pics of my boat. Paint is kinda gay but that will be taken care of...thinking about going with a "big flake" type paint. any ideas?

anyways, its a 460 bigblock with a Berkeley jet "A" impeller. I want a jet-o-vator!! :|err

Nice looking boat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
329 Posts
/

:)hand
I'll look into the Place Diverters. essentially the same thing, right?

Yes and no Place is new school and serviceable. They do the same thing,aid in triming the boat out.The Place Diverter is most common today.Not to say you can't service a Jet-a-Vator parts are very similar. IMO get the good stuff and be done with it.:)hand

Cool thank you. Paint is wack but oh well lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.