Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you " HARDCORES " planning on doing the New Years day run at sag. ????? Every year the group gets smaller , Sure would be COOL to see all the Eastsiders & there rides back at the beach area , and what a way to start ... 09 off !!!!! :)bulb

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hummmm,,, that will be a tough one Troy. I don't roll in till 4am. But that would be a killer trip.
Oh I may be there today too.

·
Banned
89 Posts
we do the NYD chili cookoff at the 10 lane every year at lake pleasant. havn't heard anything from jim nichols yet but hopfully it is on for this year. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New years? ,Shit im heading out there tomorrow. :D:)devil
That's Nucking Futs ! Man ...walked out-side this morning & by the time i made it back ... Thought i had frost-bite ... and that was just to pick up the paper in the driveway !

:)Violin

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hummmm,,, that will be a tough one Troy. I don't roll in till 4am. But that would be a killer trip.
Oh I may be there today too.
Cave , Checked out the vids you posted , Looks like you have done a Killer job on your rebuild , Congrats .... Looks & Sounds " AWSOME " :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Sup Troy?? I remember the year when Me, You,Randy(red gullwing), Big Ern, Randy(white blown flattie), Duane and roberta was out there new years day!

Count me in brotha;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
That sounds like a hell of a way to start '09. Hopefully I'll have the new boat but if not then I will roll out in the Challenger. What time are the rest of you showing up?

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
sure ;), And correction: It's "the group gets better shit, and larger" :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds like a hell of a way to start '09. Hopefully I'll have the new boat but if not then I will roll out in the Challenger. What time are the rest of you showing up?
In the past , Most roll in around 10 or 11 am .... Just kind of depends on the weather , The beach area starts getting the sun by then & stays that way until 4pm or so ..... After that .. Might want to make sure you have some WARM clothes to get you back to the dock .... That is unless you have a heater in your boat :))eek:))

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Ill Drink to that ! :)bulb
So this deal still down :)bulb? I'm in if others are. Met at the front beach say like twelve, and then make a group run to the back???

·
Registered
854 Posts
If I'm not hung over from NYE, then I will be out around noon. If I'm not there by noon, I'm still on the coach recovering:)devil

1 - 20 of 26 Posts