Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nicely done, looks like fun. I need to work on my disposable income. :D

haha dont we all! its pretty sweet i hit it on my 450 4th gear pinned the weekend before and they were hitting it in their trucks at about 55!:)devil

·
Registered
465 Posts
We sat there and watched them jump for a few minutes on Saturday. The blue truck was definitely airing it out. Put on quite the show.

·
Registered
51 Posts
thats funny i have pictures of me jumping that same jump i think in my coilover baja bug from about 4-5 years ago. was only getting 4ft of air and i thought i was cool as hell. ha

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
We were camped along the canal a little ways down from those guys New Years weekend. Our mouths definetely dropped every time they went by :)devil

The blue/orange truck was starting way back on the drags! Nice shiot for sure.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We sat there and watched them jump for a few minutes on Saturday. The blue truck was definitely airing it out. Put on quite the show.
ya hes the only one with a v8...obviously! ha but its hard to get the 6's up to speed for it and the white ranger blew 3rd gear the day before so 2nd pinned wasnt working haha!

·
Registered
527 Posts
That truck was definatly the shiet at glamis that week. It was running down the drags with no sweat at all and making hot passes in front of our camp at the end of roadrunner loop. Simply amazing!!
I love that red nissan frontier

1 - 19 of 19 Posts