Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that this was by far one of the best parties that I've been to in a long time. Keith, Jen, Bubba, and the rest of the crew did an awsome job putting this thing together. Good to see Brian and Erin and some other jetters as well. The tables were going all night!!:D we had the crap table on lock down!:)devil Jen and I had a blast. Not to mention Keith and Jen provided transpo to and from! Thanks you two, that was very nice of you.;)

I'm having a little trouble posting my pics. I will get them up as soon as I can. There's some good ones!!!:D

Keith, we're heading over to Big Erns to pull the ride out and getter cleaned up. Should be at Sag around noon or so.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Just wanted to say that this was by far one of the best parties that I've been to in a long time. Keith, Jen, Bubba, and the rest of the crew did an awsome job putting this thing together. Good to see Brian and Erin and some other jetters as well. The tables were going all night!!:D we had the crap table on lock down!:)devil Jen and I had a blast. Not to mention Keith and Jen provided transpo to and from! Thanks you two, that was very nice of you.;)

I'm having a little trouble posting my pics. I will get them up as soon as I can. There's some good ones!!!:D

Keith, we're heading over to Big Erns to pull the ride out and getter cleaned up. Should be at Sag around noon or so.
So when we going to laughlin??????????????????????????:D:D

God help us on the pics.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Keith, we're heading over to Big Erns to pull the ride out and getter cleaned up. Should be at Sag around noon or so.[/QUOTE]

Vindog, It was great having you and Jennifer at the party! I only wish Bigern and April could have made it!

I'll be at the lake by 12:15 or so...Leaving my house at 11:30.

See you guys soon!:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Hey Vin, Happy New Year to you & Jen :)devil So are there any compromising pics of any one?:p

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Where Are The Pics????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts