Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey how's it? Just thought I would share my new boat with you all. I recently purchased this '95 daytona. It's in pretty good shape for a 15 year old boat if you ask me, and not bad for my first. It has a mostly stock big block chevy in it. It has a dominator pump with a ride plate and droop snoot and hydraulic diverter. My buddy and I (bagged97taco) took it to Saguaro on thursday and snapped a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Nice Ride! Jeez the waters at sag is smooth right now. By Summer time you'll need a kidney belt and a neck brace. Every other boat is a wake boat the others are cruisers. Dam my neck is hurting just typing this.lol

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Ride! Jeez the waters at sag is smooth right now. By Summer time you'll need a kidney belt and a neck brace. Every other boat is a wake boat the others are cruisers. Dam my neck is hurting just typing this.lol
The water sure wasn't smooth as hell on thursday! The wind was blowing hard as hell! The water was white caps for a good part of the day, but this boat handled it like no boat I have ever been in!:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
A few things I have learned from driving mine is be careful of stuffing one of the sponsons. It will stop you dead on the side that pearls. Mine turns great till I'm on it. These boats don't turn like a v. They turn flat into a turn. No leaning into the turn. Kinda weird if your not used to it. Never try to run at speed over a cruisers wake. Neck ache to follow!:D

If it was rough on you on Thursday it must of been real ruff for a V bottom. I love the ride mine gives in the rough. 3 to 4' chop is normal in the summertime at the Sag. Apache is better but when the Monsoons hit no difference. Its rough.

Welcome to the boards Pizzi, We be doing the Sag and Bartlett all the time. This weekend is to recover from all winter. Awesome boat you got there!. See you soon!

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the compliments and the welcome. Can't wait for summer to get here so I can ge out more and meet some of you.

·
Lookin' for answers.
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE=UNASHAMED;1081487]screw that, the lake don't have sharks :)hand[/QUOTE

I know, it sounded like a good idea until I bought the boat. Oh well its a long summer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts