BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does April 22nd look on the books for everyone??? :notsure:

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
What

Are you trying to set up an April Hookie Day? That is a very close date for a big event like a "Hookie Day". You know we don't take these litely. They are up there with the Indy 500 and the Super Bowl. More info.;)

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you trying to set up an April Hookie Day? That is a very close date for a big event like a "Hookie Day". You know we don't take these litely. They are up there with the Indy 500 and the Super Bowl. More info.;)

Oh NO!! I would never do that..that is something for the "elders" to organize..thought I would see if us "newbies" could put a day together to show our dedication. :3:

·
BANDAID DUDE!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if your going boatin on a friday and your not workin thats great but THATS NOT HOOKY DAY , thats just boating on a fri. enough said NEWBIES !!!!!!
I said Hookie Friday..not Hookie Day..:deadhorsejz2:

·
Trying to Re-Member
794 Posts
It's still a little early in the year for a Friday

you might have better luck getting some folks rounded up for a Sat or Sun run.
First off you might not find anything open yet on Friday (dlb approved stops ;))
2nd most folks work and it's a little broke out there to take a Friday off just yet :)bulb
3rd the weekend traffic is still light so why not the weekend :)hand

Note: no newbies were hurt in the making of this post :p

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Don't forget the high water and debri. It is not stainless steel prop and outdrive friendly out there yet. Go ahead and take the Wackers.:)devil
That otta get some attention.:D
All said with love and affection. :)
Is it boating time yet? :)bulb
We are headed to Needles and the River to Havasu on 5/6-8/2011. Anyone else going, give us a shout. I gotta burn up the cheap gas left over from last year. :)sphss
Elder but not Elderly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts