Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just browsing the Jet Boat Forum for the first time in 3 weeks. Haven't really looked at it since April 6, when the original 'DRAMA' thread was locked and moved.

Other than the thread about Bryanna Letterly getting his TURD polished off, there is NO HEARTBEAT HERE.

It's 2 weeks until Memorial day, it's warm here at the River, and the water's up.

Did this Forum take a group dose of Curare to anesthetize themselves and slip into a deep Coma?

Too bad, as this Forum was a real showplace 2-3 years ago. I won't be back until Septemeber, as rather than seeing how many different objects I can make with 7 Toothpicks over the summer, I'll be on the water.

:rolleyes: Curt

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
News Flash:

The world is what we make of it.... why don't you try posting something constructive or informative and see what happens?

Just a thought......

S CP :)bulb

·
Promoting pollution
267 Posts
News Flash:

The world is what we make of it.... why don't you try posting something constructive or informative and see what happens?

Just a thought......

S CP :)bulb
Here's a thought. How's your yard coming along? Feeding your dog lot's of Corn?? How bout' yourself?? lol.

Just checkn'. :)bulb

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Was just browsing the Jet Boat Forum for the first time in 3 weeks. Haven't really looked at it since April 6, when the original 'DRAMA' thread was locked and moved.

Other than the thread about Bryanna Letterly getting his TURD polished off, there is NO HEARTBEAT HERE.

It's 2 weeks until Memorial day, it's warm here at the River, and the water's up.

Did this Forum take a group dose of Curare to anesthetize themselves and slip into a deep Coma?

Too bad, as this Forum was a real showplace 2-3 years ago.
I won't be back until Septemeber, as rather than seeing how many different objects I can make with 7 Toothpicks over the summer, I'll be on the water.
:rolleyes: Curt
In the time I've been here, I don't think I can recall much, if anything positive you've added, so I don't think your going to be missed

Here's a thought. How's your yard coming along? Feeding your dog lot's of Corn?? How bout' yourself?? lol.

Dude, do you ever post anything that isn't done just so you can take another swing from your boys nutsack?

·
Registered
692 Posts
In the time I've been here, I don't think I can recall much, if anything positive you've added, so I don't think your going to be missed

Dude, do you ever post anything that isn't done just so you can take another swing from your boys nutsack?

Don't you have a whole slew of african american orphans chasing after your truck? Better get off the forum and get after it huh?!

·
Registered
692 Posts
There all Mexican in my neighborhoods.
Oh so your the guy pushing the cart around. I heard about you, your the guy that cuts the hole in the bottom of the takis bags. Does the lemon juice sting?

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

Yards coming along just fine....thanks for asking:

The kids have another place to play. If they piss me off I have a spot to build a 40 x 32 ft garage.

S CP ;)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Don't you have a whole slew of african american orphans chasing after your truck? Better get off the forum and get after it huh?!
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Is your wife with you this weekend or with her ex in vegas. Might want to lay off the dope stillwell.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Is your wife with you this weekend or with her ex in vegas. Might want to lay off the dope stillwell.

wow !!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Wow, Under those circumstances he might want to find a better quality of dope,Then triple the dose!

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think your "intel" is stale. Does Bill's old wrinkly bag taste salty? I can't wait to see you in person so you can tell me all about my wife. Then, since I'm so lonely, I'll bend you over like Scotten does.

Have a good night cock holster.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.