Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Herman traded his supporters for a VP slot with Newt. Politics created a pretty powerful team. This should be a fun campaign to follow.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I watched Cain today and when he said he had a Plan B I figured a Newt/Cain ticket was coming. I heard a poll was taken of Cain Supporters and 43% said they would vote for Newt now.

Newt is out polling "O" so toss in Cain and "O" better start looking for a new place to live.

I watched the Huckaby hosted Debate tonight and when Newt kicks "O" out of office the Liberals better be worried....

What is "O" gonna drag up on Newt that we don't already know like Axlerod did to Cain.

We know all about Newt's past and he has made mistakes in his personal life.....Haven't we all.

So he made money consulting Freddie Mac.......Barney Frank ran Freddie Mac off a cliff and still told people it was safe.

I am thinking a knowledgeable DC Insider (that doesn't need a teleprompter) and a self made business man just might be the think to get America back to what it once was.

Karsten

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
I was dismayed to see this.. my gut feeling tells me this is going to tank. The ****** media is going to eat them alive.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I was dismayed to see this.. my gut feeling tells me this is going to tank. The ****** media is going to eat them alive.
Mainstream media is and has always been leftist/liberal/democrat slanted to the max. They will give a cocaine using/selling nobody from nowhere with Larry Sinclair working him over in a taxi cab a complete pass while drumming up a possible lead on someone that said Herman Cain said something they deemed to be inappropriate while overlooking the possible disaster/benefit such a man could be for our Nation's future.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Not so sure people will vote for Newt/Cain over the O. Either that or they just won't go and vote. But then laziness is part of being a democrat. Maybe the democrats will think they have it in the bag and stay home, drink on their 45s and smoke their blunts (that's for you Z). :)

I figure Cain had a good chance, but the lame stream media fixed that (way to go you low life scum). A LOT of people that teeter on party lines do not like Newt.

I would not want to put a wager on it.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Not so sure people will vote for Newt/Cain over the O. Either that or they just won't go and vote. But then laziness is part of being a democrat. Maybe the democrats will think they have it in the bag and stay home, drink on their 45s and smoke their blunts (that's for you Z). :)I figure Cain had a good chance, but the lame stream media fixed that (way to go you low life scum). A LOT of people that teeter on party lines do not like Newt.I would not want to put a wager on it.
You are such a liberal.......

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I'll let you drive my boat if you let me drive yours...........
I would however speed kills and I don't think I could afford to insure your lack of experience.:wink2:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I would however speed kills and I don't think I could afford to insure your lack of experience.:wink2:
hil:) Why does your boat have a brake pedal anyway? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts