Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Tomorrow night,November 30th the whole hour is dedicated to an interview with him.:))THumbsUp
I would watch it however I will be stabbing myself in the eye with a hot fork when it's on. Maybe you can tell us what the two Douchebags talked about after it airs.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I sure hope z, ram,shue,rod and the rest will watch! Newt is 100,000,000,000 times better then the clown in office!
Really dude? Why don't you pay more attention to how your Senate is trying to remove your constitutional rights instead of blabbing about Newt and Hannity. You can read all about it in Zombie's noose tightening thread. I think that deserves a little more attention than some has been on some GOP mouthpiece TV show.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really dude? Why don't you pay more attention to how your Senate is trying to remove your constitutional rights instead of blabbing about Newt and Hannity. You can read all about it in Zombie's noose tightening thread. I think that deserves a little more attention than some has been on some GOP mouthpiece TV show.

PROGRESS,here no swearing:)sphss

·
Registered
6,918 Posts

Ram, I think by their silence on this mass move of constitutional treason by Republicans they are experiencing "Shock and Awe" as in "Ah shit" I think we Tea Party patriots have been played for suckers by the Republican party.

I think this hurts them badly and they are trying to ignore what has been done and is going to be voted on and passed. The realization that Republicans want a police state is now apparent. Like you noted, only Obama's veto can save the constitution at this point.

Maybe this veto only thing Obama has to do to go down in history as one of our most important presidents ever.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What the hell has Newt ever done that's sooooo great?
He balanced the federal budget three times as Speaker with a democrat president to overcome. There's nobody that can do that these days. That alone sets him apart from the status quo. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I do and I'd bet every member on this board does as well. That doesn't mean we are incapable of performing difficult tasks for the betterment of society as Newt is offering to do as president. We'll all be hard-pressed to find a candidate with a flawless past.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He balanced the federal budget three times as Speaker with a democrat president to overcome. There's nobody that can do that these days. That alone sets him apart from the status quo. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I do and I'd bet every member on this board does as well. That doesn't mean we are incapable of performing difficult tasks for the betterment of society as Newt is offering to do as president. We'll all be hard-pressed to find a candidate with a flawless past.

Thank-You Doc!!:))THumbsUp

It is so sad the Johnny come lately people who feel they know everything on and in Politics,need a history course and more actually.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Thank-You Doc!!:))THumbsUp It is so sad the Johnny come lately people who feel they know everything on and in Politics,need a history course and more actually.
Clinton had more to do with the balanced budget being that it required his signature. Clinton was also responsible for the biggest surpluss in 50 years. Funny how you guys pick and choose who to blame and who to give credit to according to party affiliation. Wasn't Newt speaker while Bin Laden was ramping up? Hmmm.nnn

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Ram, I think by their silence on this mass move of constitutional treason by Republicans they are experiencing "Shock and Awe" as in "Ah shit" I think we Tea Party patriots have been played for suckers by the Republican party.

I think this hurts them badly and they are trying to ignore what has been done and is going to be voted on and passed. The realization that Republicans want a police state is now apparent. Like you noted, only Obama's veto can save the constitution at this point.

Maybe this veto only thing Obama has to do to go down in history as one of our most important presidents ever.
I think you fail to realize that many of us thing the both parties are trash. We just view one as less destructive than the other, but still alarmingly destructive.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Clinton had more to do with the balanced budget being that it required his signature. Clinton was also responsible for the biggest surpluss in 50 years. Funny how you guys pick and choose who to blame and who to give credit to according to party affiliation. Wasn't Newt speaker while Bin Laden was ramping up? Hmmm.nnn
To bad congress writes the budget. President just agrees or disagrees. If he disagrees the Senate can tell him to go pound sand. If he wants to spend 100 billion xxxx, he can't. He can't just write it in. Congress dictates the budget. Thought you knew this.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I think you fail to realize that many of us thing the both parties are trash. We just view one as less destructive than the other, but still alarmingly destructive.
Whats more destructive than denying you the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights?

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
To bad congress writes the budget. President just agrees or disagrees. If he disagrees the Senate can tell him to go pound sand. If he wants to spend 100 billion xxxx, he can't. He can't just write it in. Congress dictates the budget. Thought you knew this.
I'm the one that informed you of this. It's like when my 4 year old wants ice cream for dinner, the choice is still up to me.......not my 4 year old and not Newt. The main reason not to vote Newt, Obama would hand him his ass!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.