Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Longtime Lurker
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Las Vegas odd makers show the 49ers a 4 point favorite to win over the Falcons.
Which do you think will win NFC Championship ?

With Colin Kaepernick as hot as he has been and all of the other 49er weapons I think
:))THumbsUpthe 49ers will win by 7 points.:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
So if the Niners and the Ravens meet in the Superbowl, will this be the first time brothers will face off on opposite sides as coaches?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I freakin hate the 9er's, but giving the devil his due. I think it will be the 9er's and Patriots in the SB, 9er's winning. Damn, I hate admitting that.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I freakin hate the 9er's, but giving the devil his due. I think it will be the 9er's and Patriots in the SB, 9er's winning. Damn, I hate admitting that.
I think you're right. I like the 49'ers over all the others teams if I had to pick. I'm not a fan at all of the Baltimore Crows. Hate to see them winning at all. I hate Lewis and Flacco.

·
Longtime Lurker
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if the Niners and the Ravens meet in the Superbowl, will this be the first time brothers will face off on opposite sides as coaches?

The Ravens and the 49ers played a Thursday night game back in November of 2011 and the Ravens beat the 49ers 16-6. So yes the brothers have meet before

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I think you're right. I like the 49'ers over all the others teams if I had to pick. I'm not a fan at all of the Baltimore Crows. Hate to see them winning at all. I hate Lewis and Flacco.
Amen.
Although I do kind of like how Flacco proves the critics wrong time and again.
Lewis is a thug, and I don't care how much his tailored suits cost, he will always be a thug to me.

As a Browns fan for 49 years, it is my job...and my DUTY...to despise the Crows.

I'd like to see the niners take it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
The Ravens have no chance in hell of getting to the superbowl. I don't think the Niners are gonna beat Atlanta, But I hate the Falcons so I'm going for the Niners. OH say hello to your Superbowl Champs, THE PATS.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I dislike all 4 teams left. I'll take the 49ers as the lesser of 4 evils....

The Ravens are full of thugs but the 49ers have thug fans. Seriously, some of your fans need to learn some decent hospitality. A little competition and ribbing is one thing. But a LOT of 49er fans both in the Superdome and Candlestick are downright rude thugs. One of them was even ejected from the game in New Orleans this year a few rows down from me. Our biggest rivalry is with Atlanta but I've never had a big problem from Falcons fans at games. Just friendly rivalry.

I was hoping the Broncos and Seahawks would make it.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
I dislike all 4 teams left. I'll take the 49ers as the lesser of 4 evils....

The Ravens are full of thugs but the 49ers have thug fans. Seriously, some of your fans need to learn some decent hospitality. A little competition and ribbing is one thing. But a LOT of 49er fans both in the Superdome and Candlestick are downright rude thugs. One of them was even ejected from the game in New Orleans this year a few rows down from me. Our biggest rivalry is with Atlanta but I've never had a big problem from Falcons fans at games. Just friendly rivalry.

I was hoping the Broncos and Seahawks would make it.
I think you are mistaking SF fans for OAKLAND RAIDER NATION fans.... Local SF people are "Flower people"....:)gay:( and can hardly be considered 'thugs', where most Oakland fans are recent prison inmates and/or on furlow from their prison rooms for good behavior to attend a game....:shock: I think Oakland has recently changed their prison uniforms to silver with black stripes, so they blend into the crowd easier.:D

As for "THE GAME".... 49ers over the Falcons (by alot).... and I think Flacco (nobody takes this guy serious, based on Denvers putrid playoff game against them) and the Ravens will sneak by the Pats.... for the same reason (BAD COACHING DECISIONS) and then the 49ers will annihilate the Crows in SB 47. I'd rather see the Pats go and have Kapernick hand another loss to the veteran BRADY just, well just to be mean. He gets too many hot chicks!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I think you are mistaking SF fans for OAKLAND RAIDER NATION fans.... Local SF people are "Flower people"....:)gay:( and can hardly be considered 'thugs', where most Oakland fans are recent prison inmates and/or on furlow from their prison rooms for good behavior to attend a game....:shock: I think Oakland has recently changed their prison uniforms to silver with black stripes, so they blend into the crowd easier.:D

As for "THE GAME".... 49ers over the Falcons (by alot).... and I think Flacco (nobody takes this guy serious, based on Denvers putrid playoff game against them) and the Ravens will sneak by the Pats.... for the same reason (BAD COACHING DECISIONS) and then the 49ers will annihilate the Crows in SB 47. I'd rather see the Pats go and have Kapernick hand another loss to the veteran BRADY just, well just to be mean. He gets too many hot chicks!
Haven't been to a game against Oakland. Should be interesting to see the difference. 49er fans are still the rudest fans I've come across lately. The Charger people were great though and there were more blue jerseys in New Orleans than I've ever seen from another team. Based on the jerseys worn in the French Quarter, I was worried we would have been outnumbered in the dome had they all had tickets to the game.

My current favorite team fans are Colts fans. During Superbowl 44 they were some great people to party with and watch it in the French Quarter. Although there weren't that many of them since the game was in Miami. That was probably the biggest party I will be at in my lifetime.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Boss you are welcome to attend a 49er "homeparty" anytime you are in town, thats where true fans have the fun! and you gotta remember that Caly is a BIG place with ALOT of football all round the state (pro & college), theres alot of fans having to defend 'their turf' just within our own boundaries. Hell we had 3 teams just in the LA-LA land area at one time!.... (that have all sucked ass for so many years) Used to be FAMILY rivalries that caused knock-down-drag-outs when the Rams and 49ers met up!.... all in fun! :D thats just another reason why SOCAL hates NORCAL, because our legendary 49ers.... have always been a needle in their side! They tried to adopt our red-headed step child from the bay area (Raiders) at one time, but that was a total failure too .... now they're back home living in the basement again.... lol but Enjoy the games!

I visit New Orleans quite a bit, we have an office there, its always a great place to party! for any reason.... :))THumbsUp

·
Longtime Lurker
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
wall unit 001.jpg

Were now ready to watch the Playoffs and the Superbowl on our new
Samsung 75" LED 3D Smart Tv
This Samsung Tv is awesome but very pricey and well worth the big bucks.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

Very well said...Fuck Tom Brady and the littel Troll ..:thumb:

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
diehard niner fan for 50 years. sat through many a rainy day at candlestick when they sucked. was there in 79 for walsh's first win as the hc (guess who they beat that day?:)). i believe they will crush the falcons. but even if they don't, i'll still be a diehard...

always liked brady. from the bay area. 7th round pick made good when nobody gave him a shot. i was cheerin the pats in '85 against the bears, still like 'em (unless they're playin the niners). but i just have a hunch that the ravens are gonna have enough for 'em this time. the ravens have all their pieces, and they were close last year. without gronk and not much of a running game, the pats are gonna have a long day. could be a very close game, but i think the ravens are gonna do it at the end.

expecting a super harbowl... and kap will run all over 'em...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts