1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Why was he arrested? Because she lived?:D:D:D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
:)bulb if he is such a stand out, he wouldn't be in the laws hands now !!!, another loser.
It's OK, he still has a high-paying NFL carreer ahead of him.

Nobody cares what you do as long as you can play football, plenty of previous loosers have proven this..

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I read the article this morning, and from what I have seen of that wench, I believe His side of it.

Says he was preventing her from driving drunk. Every one present is ready to sign affidavits to that effect.

I saw an episode of "A shot at love with Tila Tequila" a while back. What a drunken slut she is. Thats why she became some what known. The show is her hanging out with a bunch of guys and girls, eliminating them until the winner gets to f*ck her. Real class act there..

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
I saw an episode of "A shot at love with Tila Tequila" a while back. What a drunken slut she is. Thats why she became some what known. The show is her hanging out with a bunch of guys and girls, eliminating them until the winner gets to f*ck her. Real class act there..
And that must be why little homoz knows her. Likely she's been the inspiration for many a night in his room whackin it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts