Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
A bunch of waaay over paid adult men running around in spandex slappin each other on the ass...:)gay:(

I'd rather watch Desperate Housewives, and see some good looking women like Bre...:)sphss

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
A bunch of waaay over paid people running around in spandex slappin each other on the ass...:)gay:(

I'd rather watch Desperate Housewives and see some good looking women...lol
Good looking worn out women is more like it---who'd want a life like theirs anyhow? :(:(:):)punch:|err
GO CHARGERS!!!!!

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
A bunch of waaay over paid adult men running around in spandex slappin each other on the ass...:)gay:(

I'd rather watch Desperate Housewives, and see some good looking women like Bre...:)sphss
Gotta wear sunglasses to look at her naked. LOL

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thank you I almost forgot to get my picks in on my office football pool, if anyone is interested it is pretty fun with good payouts.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Go Colts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Gotta wear sunglasses to look at her naked. LOL
"wearing sunglasses" to look at that POA eh...lol
And this is coming from a guy that probably watches the game with his pants down around his ankles yellin..."go team". hil:)

*I once lived next to a total jock strap wearing sports loving ***, I called him Tommy Touchdown (really)...he and his "buds" would fill his house every game night screaming at the TV and each other like there was a naked girl dancing in the house. Hmmm, I wonder if they were face painters too?:D

All in fun...go team lol

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
"wearing sunglasses" to look at that POA eh...lol
And this is coming from a guy that probably watches the game with his pants down around his ankles yellin..."go team". hil:)

*I once lived next to a total jock strap wearing sports loving ***, I called him Tommy Touchdown (really)...he and his "buds" would fill his house every game night screaming at the TV and each other like there was a naked girl dancing in the house. Hmmm, I wonder if they were face painters too?:D

All in fun...go team lol
I meant in the sense that she's as bright as my freshly waxed WHITE truck in the blazing sunlight....:cool: Otherwise I didn't disagree that they are attractive women, albeit desperate :D
Never heard of Male bonding? LOL
My friends and I go about as far as high fives, no chest bumps or any butt slaps(maybe a punch in the arm though).....we usually drink a couple brews too, eat munchies and have a great BBQ.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
I meant in the sense that she's as bright as my freshly waxed WHITE truck in the blazing sunlight....:cool: Otherwise I didn't disagree that they are attractive women, albeit desperate :D
Never heard of Male bonding? LOL
My friends and I go about as far as high fives, no chest bumps or any butt slaps(maybe a punch in the arm though).....we usually drink a couple brews too, eat munchies and have a great BBQ.
Ahhh yes her white porcelain skin...looks yummy to me against her red hair:)sphss

"no chest bumps" eh...well, my ole neighbor Tommy Touchdown wouldn't let you watch the game with him and his buds.:D

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts

Yea so true, but nuthin like a cheerleader and some toe to make a game look better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts