Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who cares about the NBA, lets talk some football.

Who's your SuperBowl pick, what teams do you think will be playoff teams this year? Who's your team, and what did they do in the offseason? Do you have season tickets?

I'm a Cardinals fan, and season ticket holder. As far as I know, they kept Boldin, Fitzgerald is under contract, and we drafted Wells from Ohio to replace the Edge.

Odd's makers in Vegas give the Patriots the best odds.

I see a lot of parody this year, and pretty much the same outcome as last year playoff wise. Out of the AFC, I'd say Pittsburg again, NFC I can't pick a clear favorite.

· Registered
8,150 Posts
I will pick for you :D Go Eagles!!!! I can't wait for football season. ( still mad about the playoff game with you guys last year!!!) Very disappointed that B-Dawk is no longer an Eagle. Whitlock says we have no excuse this year on Receivers. That being said, if Donovan stays healthy we are going all the way!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing them play the Chargers in November!

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since you are an AZ fan was re signing Warner a good move and letting Leinert sit for at least a couple more? I think they paid Warner way to much for a 39 year old quarterback.
Leinert just hasn't been able to be the guy. Warner is still better even at 39. I think Leinart's a bust at this point.

· Registered
98 Posts
Packers fan. Not much in the offseason except the addition of Dom Capers as D coordinator and switching to 3-4 defense. I think we had a really solid draft with the addition of BJ Raji and Clay Mathews Jr. If our defense can stay healthy this year we should be the favorites in the NFC North. The Bears got Cutler but no one to catch the ball. If Favre goes to the Queens they will have a bounty on him from the Packers. Go Pack!!!

· Box Pimp
2,206 Posts
Packers fan. Not much in the offseason except the addition of Dom Capers as D coordinator and switching to 3-4 defense. I think we had a really solid draft with the addition of BJ Raji and Clay Mathews Jr. If our defense can stay healthy this year we should be the favorites in the NFC North. The Bears got Cutler but no one to catch the ball. If Favre goes to the Queens they will have a bounty on him from the Packers. Go Pack!!!

Go Pack Go! :D

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You think they would have been better off if they kept Farve instead of Rogers at this point? Or do you look more to the future by giving Rogers the experience he needs? Kinda like the Leinart/Warner deal, but the Warner is still running the show.

· Banne'd
2,426 Posts
Since you are an AZ fan was re signing Warner a good move and letting Leinert sit for at least a couple more? I think they paid Warner way to much for a 39 year old quarterback.

he filled the bleachers didn't he. What did they pay for washed up, McMann, Simms and Emmitt Smith?? Now that was a bunch of money spent for nothing right there. And lets not even talk about Flake Plunder, our saviour.

it's one hunderd and freaking eleven out side, FootBall meens it's COOLING off.

Football, maden (retired) and little white fly's in the air, cooler temps on the way.

· Day Laborer
116 Posts
Steelers 1st though very hard for team to repeat. This is also the 1st time in 6 years I did not renew my Raider Season ticket. Tired of Al's Sh!t. My last name is SANCHEZ, so I'd like to see Mark of the Jets do well, you know we're all related. Man, I'm just a fan of the NFL, Cant wait for the season to start.

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
he filled the bleachers didn't he. What did they pay for washed up, McMann, Simms and Emmitt Smith?? Now that was a bunch of money spent for nothing right there. And lets not even talk about Flake Plunder, our saviour.

it's one hunderd and freaking eleven out side, FootBall meens it's COOLING off.

Football, maden (retired) and little white fly's in the air, cooler temps on the way.
Madden retiring sucks. I'll miss him.:))ThumbsDwn

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
im a raiders fan:)devil and not sure what to expect again:)sphss, but i believe ATL might be a big surprize who will kick a lil tail this year...but when all else fails go steelers:D

· Banne'd
2,426 Posts
im a raiders fan:)devil and not sure what to expect again:)sphss, but i believe ATL might be a big surprize who will kick a lil tail this year...but when all else fails go steelers:D

I think you can expect the spectators to be fighting harder than your team. I think the cheer leaders will be kicking some ass and taking numbers as well.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.