Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Awesome Deal!!!

You could not ask for a better starting point to get into a v-drive boat. I have not even seen any inside pic's, however I can see this boat was well taken care of. If I didn't still have my tournament (2nd) boat, I would buy this myself. NICE BOAT!! Jocko

·
Registered
137 Posts
would love to buy her back. she was definatley a nice boat. just still don't have the room and would hate to leave it outside.

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
I have seen this boat in person and it is truly a well cared for and beautiful boat. I can't wait to see the new project finished if it's what I think it is. If I had the cash this would be sitting in my shop. Good luck with the sale.

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Trade for Jet Boat? :)bulb

·
Senior Ok PB Member
1991 Laser 21' Mod V Bass_XP 225 Mod
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trade for Jet Boat? :)bulb
I really need to sell it, I don't want to have to wrap up and store a 2nd boat outside all Winter:)Unsure:)hand

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
This is an even sweeter deal than the runner bottom was. If it wasn't for two small problems I'd be knockin at your door again. 1st problem is I don't have the money, second problem is I didn't win the lotto. If I could solve just one of those problems I'd be all over this boat. It is that nice looking in person.

·
Senior Ok PB Member
1991 Laser 21' Mod V Bass_XP 225 Mod
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD on its way up East to a new home...............all PM's have been replied to in the order they were received......:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
don, who ended up with it? send me some pics of your next project when you get a chance. currious to see what the motor will be in next...

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
BOAT and TRAILER STILL FOR SALE, :)

I appreciate the offers,this boat is completly rigged including all braided hoses,polished or anodized hardware,etc 1st $4,000.00 gets the Boat and Trailer........
OMG!!!!!! I guess that what I get for sleeping on the boards. WOW! 4k what a freaking deal. :)sphss

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
I did:)devil. Now I have to go pick it up. Anyone from the boards coming to Michigan from OK area? :) Thanks

Now you have two bad ass boats :)devil Your really into this performance boat thing now, congrads on the new ride :)hand

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts