Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im happy finally fixed my oil leak problem my motor isnt throwing oil everywhere (bad breathers) just figured id share a few pics everyone likes those right! This is at El Capitan resavoir thursday. The last few pics are from a few trips ago.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Nice pics. That's pretty cool that you get to cruise around in your new boat and then pilot your old one as well........:)devil

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice pics. That's pretty cool that you get to cruise around in your new boat and then pilot your old one as well........:)devil
haha you remember my old ride! yeah my friend is using her up now so its nice to still see it on the water, except when mines broke and the old boat is rompin around.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Cool. One of those pics looks a lot like San V. Can't wait until it is open again.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool. One of those pics looks a lot like San V. Can't wait until it is open again.
yeah it will be quite a while. these are all at el cap. been a while since ive been to san v. that place was a blast.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Damn, had I known I would had taken the day off yesterday and headed out. Would have been nice to do a little testing before I head to the river today...Let me know next time you guys go out, i will do my best to make it:)devil Maybe we can even talk Matt into dragging that boat of his out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts