Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Rod Wagner and his Dad just dropped off the Biesemeyer they found in Washington. This is one nice ride. Fired the motor and ran it awhile..sounds fricken awesome. Gonna do a little cleanup on it here and there and get it to the lake for tuesday night....

·
Upstanding Member
12,715 Posts
Nordling says that boat had SS numbers on the trailer once upon a time. Judging by the short plates and small gas tank (and the lesson we all learned from mcpro) I'm saying it's a superstock. :D:D

Lou, is it heavy? :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
gn 19

dont believe a word he says lou. maybe you can bring it to castle rock next weekend:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee

·
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GN7 is on crack cocaine..at 7 degrees my boat was a Super Stock..now that the shaft angle is correct..it is a full blown GN.

I plan on running it in the Tuesday night enduro up at the local lake. Me and WickyDick from dam to dam..in 2011.

·
Registered
628 Posts
So Rod Wagner and his Dad just dropped off the Biesemeyer they found in Washington. This is one nice ride. Fired the motor and ran it awhile..sounds fricken awesome. Gonna do a little cleanup on it here and there and get it to the lake for tuesday night....

Ok - If Rod bought this he probably got one heck of a price. Keep your eyes on this thing - I am sure it will be back up for sale soon. Hope to see it at the lake Tuesday.. Nice ride.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
I say take the silly blower off of it. Put a new blower shop 8-71 with a birdcatcher on it an and away you go. scrap the carbs and that blower :)bulb:D:D:D

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
I called on that boat years ago it was built by Greg Shoemaker its a nice boat.

·
a.k.a WHIPLASH #180
1,099 Posts
That boat was running around the Potholes area last Labor Day. Good looking ride!

·
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been looking at it and just something about it was bugging me...couldn't put my finger on it. The paint is real nice...maybe a 7 on the ol one to ten scale...but then it hit me. It needs to be pinstriped around all the flames in a bright contrasting color...then it would be TiTTIEs...

1 - 20 of 105 Posts