Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is so fcked up, we're letting foreign SCUM dictate policy in our own country

May 26, 2009 10:07 pm US/Central
Supervisor Asks Woman To Take Down American Flag
Reporting
Carol Cavazos
MANSFIELD (CBS 11 News) ―

Is it okay to show your patriotism at the office?

For one Arlington woman, the answer was "no" after she hung an American flag in her office just before the Memorial Day weekend.

Debbie McLucas is one of four hospital supervisors at Kindred Hospital in Mansfield. Last week, she hung a three-by-five foot American flag in the office she shares with the other supervisors.

When McLucas came to work Friday, her boss told her another supervisor had found her flag offensive. "I was just totally speechless. I was like, 'You're kidding me,'" McLucas said.

McLucas' husband and sons are former military men. Her daughter is currently serving in Iraq as a combat medic.

Stifling a cry, McLucas said, "I just wonder if all those young men and women over there are really doing this for nothing."

McLucas said the supervisor who complained has been in the United States for 14 years and is formerly from Africa. McLucas said the supervisor took down Debbie's flag herself.

"The flag and the pole had been placed on the floor," McLucas said. But McLucas also said hospital higher ups had told her some patients' families and visitors had also complained.

"I was told it wouldn't matter if it was only one person," she said. "It would have to come down."

McLucas said hospital bosses told her as far as patriotism was concerned, the flag flying outside the hospital building would have to suffice.

Kindred Hospital Corporate Headquarters are located in Kentucky. They have yet to make a final decision on the matter. They have not returned our phone calls for comment.

The Kindred Hospital Corporation was chosen as Fortune's most admired for 2009. McLucas hopes they'll back her patriotism.

"I find it very frightening because if I can't display my flag, what other freedoms will I lose before all is said and done," McLucas asked.

She displayed the flag FOR MEMORIAL DAY YOU FCKING SCUM BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE DIE FOR THAT FLAG YOU FILTHY ANTI AMERICAN SCUM!!!

We all need to forward this, call, e-mail and fax that God Damned hospital!!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Unbelievable.......:)violent44

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It pays to SPEAK UP!:|err

STATEMENT REGARDING KINDRED HOSPITAL MANSFIELD
Kindred Hospital Mansfield has a great deal of appreciation for the service that many of our employees and their families have given to their country. We honor our veterans and active military through a variety of benefits and service programs. This was an isolated incident between two employees that we are working to resolve amicably. Both employees have family members who have served in the military. The disagreement was over the size of the flag and not what it symbolized. We have invited the employee to put the flag back up. We share their love of country and we appreciate the service of their family members as well as all members of the armed forces.

About Kindred Healthcare

Kindred Healthcare, Inc. is a healthcare services company, based in Louisville, Kentucky, with annual revenues of over $4 billion and approximately 54,800 employees in 40 states. At March 31, 2009, Kindred through its subsidiaries provided healthcare services in 661 locations, including 82 long-term acute care hospitals, 228 skilled nursing centers and a contract rehabilitation services business, Peoplefirst rehabilitation services, which served 351 non-affiliated facilities. Ranked first in Fortune magazine’s Most Admired Companies “Health Care: Medical Facilities” category, Kindred’s mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. For more information, go to www.kindredhealthcare.com.

Susan E. Moss
Vice President, Communications
(502) 596-7296

·
Registered
92 Posts
the supervisor who complained has been in the United States for 14 years and is formerly from Africa.
Weird on so many levels:

a) Why would you stay on in a country - for 14 years no less - if you found the country and its flag so very offensive?:rolleyes:

b) Since when has it been okay to go to another country and tell its people that you're offended by their traditions and their flag? Would it be alright for any of us to go to the supervisor's country and have people there take down their flag for us and change their traditions and culture so as not to be disrespectful to us?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I think we need to find out the African nation the other person is from and burn her country's flag out in the street..... and then ask, no TELL her to leave the USA.:|err

She was probably brought here, "given" an education and then instead of returning to her home country to practice what she had learned, stayed in the US because it was so much better. Just guessing, but in wouldn't surprise me as that seems to be the norm with these idiots......

Next thing you know, these Africans will want to be President.:)devil:|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I think we need to find out the African nation the other person is from and burn her country's flag out in the street..... and then ask, no TELL her to leave the USA.:|err

She was probably brought here, "given" an education and then instead of returning to her home country to practice what she had learned, stayed in the US because it was so much better. Just guessing, but in wouldn't surprise me as that seems to be the norm with these idiots......

Next thing you know, these Africans will want to be President.:)devil:|err

Good one tex!:)devil

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Easy to do....just go to Hawaii and get a duplicate/fake birth certificate and your eligible!:)sphss

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I was a bit suprised to find that the person was from an Afican nation. Most of the real Africans, I have met, that are in this country have gone through hell to get here and are happy as he!! to be here.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personally?

I would have no problem whatsoever beating the fck out of her filthy ungratefull ass with a bat.:|err:|err:|err

Go back to your pitiful, backward sh ithole of a continent.:|err:|err:|err:)hand

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I was a bit suprised to find that the person was from an Afican nation. Most of the real Africans, I have met, that are in this country have gone through hell to get here and are happy as he!! to be here.
I have been told the same from an old high school friend, military guy who is waiting for his fiance from Nigeria to get her visa to come to America. She showed up on time to see the consulate and that was too late and has to go back again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
It pays to SPEAK UP!:|err

STATEMENT REGARDING KINDRED HOSPITAL MANSFIELD
Kindred Hospital Mansfield has a great deal of appreciation for the service that many of our employees and their families have given to their country. We honor our veterans and active military through a variety of benefits and service programs. This was an isolated incident between two employees that we are working to resolve amicably. Both employees have family members who have served in the military. The disagreement was over the size of the flag and not what it symbolized. We have invited the employee to put the flag back up. We share their love of country and we appreciate the service of their family members as well as all members of the armed forces.

Susan E. Moss
Vice President, Communications
(502) 596-7296
McLucas said the supervisor who complained has been in the United States for 14 years and is formerly from Africa. McLucas said the supervisor took down Debbie's flag herself.
Had it been me........................................:
My supervisor would be politely, but firmly, directed as to what portion of my anatomy to bite, and I would begin "exploring my other career options".

Tha flag of the nation you LIVE IN FOR 14 YEARS you find OFFENSIVE!?!?!?!!?

I guess you better leave, yesterday, azzhole. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
Proof the CIA should be busy taking care within our borders.All who detest our flag and our country (living on our soil)should be dealt with swiftly and shown no mercy as they are the enemy.

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
I find it offensive that someone else felt offended by displaying the American flag. If it offended her so much, she can feel free to move back to her home country at any time. She obviously doesn't consider this to be her home country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts