Was a good game

·
Sushi Inspector
2,387 Posts
Broncos are 5-0, if you live in Boise.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Cowboys were the biggest challenge so far.

Next week we play the Patriots and I think they will be the biggest challenge of the season. Tom Brady is back to looking like his old self so the Broncos have their work cut out for them.

I was a big McDaniels hater in the begining but he's definitely been redeeming himself.

If the Bronco still had Jay Cutler wed be winning another Super Bowl this year.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Dont know what to think, either Denver is a lot better than I thought or Dallas is a lot weaker. The Broncos "put together defense" is really working well in such a short time together. Romo looked terrible yesterday and you are correct on if Cutler was still there, they would be hard to beat at this point, damnit!!! NSF

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
There still going top be a hard team to beat. Fock jay cutler.

Take away 10 stupid flags and it isnt even close. Im no kyle orton fan but he is playing decent. Marshall, when he isnt being a baby is one of the best out there. The rookie moreno ran his ass off. I hope that buckhalter isnt hurt to bad because he is playing awesome too. There defense is top notch right now. If we can stay healthy we will be right there in the end.

GO BRONCOS;)

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Romo looked so bad because of Denvers defense. But we will see in the comin weeks how good their defense really is.
I watched the whole game because of the Bolt/Bronc rivalry and Romo was very off on quite a number of throws even when he had time, infact his big time reciever Roy Williams may be hurt and out for a while after goin up for that pass, they dont like being hung out like that and you can see why. For what ever reason Romo stunk yesterday, bringing back Jessica may help. NSF

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Tony Romo doesn't do well with pressure and we've all seen just how much pressure the Bronco D puts on the offense.

Let's see what happens with New England this week.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I watched the whole game because of the Bolt/Bronc rivalry and Romo was very off on quite a number of throws even when he had time, infact his big time reciever Roy Williams may be hurt and out for a while after goin up for that pass, they dont like being hung out like that and you can see why. For what ever reason Romo stunk yesterday, bringing back Jessica may help. NSF
That was one of the better hits i have seen in a while. He sold him out with that horrible pass.

There defense wont fold over the next few weeks. Im more worried about the offense putting up points. I can tell you i was happy to see marshall pull his head out of his ass and play. We will see.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Cowboys were the biggest challenge so far.

Next week we play the Patriots and I think they will be the biggest challenge of the season. Tom Brady is back to looking like his old self so the Broncos have their work cut out for them.

I was a big McDaniels hater in the begining but he's definitely been redeeming himself.

If the Bronco still had Jay Cutler wed be winning another Super Bowl this year.
I bet the Bears go further in the playoffs than the "donkeys". :D

I'm glad that Cutler went over there and also didn't think Denver would be anywhere near a 4-0 record. Let's see after they play some good teams.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts