Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - just spent the last 3 weeks getting the boat and camp trailer all set for 2 weeks of lakes and good fun time only to get home from work today and went out to do a couple things to the boat and guess what I found - Some lowlife son of a bitch stole my gawd damn carb off of it!!

Just once I'd love to time it just right and catch someone ripping someone off. Would probably end up in jail but I think it would be worth it.

We were planning on heading out Sunday morning but now what?? Hell - with work being so damn slow as of late it was going to take all the spare fun tickets we could scrape up just to be able to pull this trip off.

If anyone has a decent carb they would be willing to part with pretty damn cheap to help out a fellow jet boater I would be forever in your debt. I was running a 750 double pumper so something comparable would be great. Just got the damn thing dialed in good too.:mad:

I've watched this forum for the past few months since buying my boat and have seen some damn fine people jump in and help so I guess I am hoping to see that happen once again. Sorry for the long post - I'm sitting here fuming mad and trying to keep this "family oriented" ;)

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW!! Just like that - another great person here came to the rescue. Thanks so much JDG911 - should be able able to have boat up and going by no later then Monday. I OWE YA ONE!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
no problem glad i had a spare one around that wont be used on anything. hope you still get to go on yor trip with your family. sucks when theifs take your stuff and it puts you in a bind to not be abl to go.:)devil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
thats the sec time this month i have given some parts to help. the other one was in sacremento cali. ill be wating on my good karma ha ha.:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i like to still think it should be that way anywhere. chances are if i can help i will just the way i am. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND......

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats the sec time this month i have given some parts to help. the other one was in sacremento cali. ill be wating on my good karma ha ha.:D
That kind of good karma ought to be good for atleast 5 more MPH top end I would say :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
nice little texas tunnel you`ve got there. got 3 of em. 1 is 4 sale. sorry i don`t live closer as i`ve got a carb i`d lend too. sure hope you catch the thief. if you do, shoot him dead in his tracks. :|err

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hate that!! Somebody stole the carb off my engine also. Then they took a piss in my garage!! Makes me wanna wire up my boat Road Warrior style, heh heh heh...

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
you'll get it too, way to step up for a feller:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
nice little texas tunnel you`ve got there. got 3 of em. 1 is 4 sale. sorry i don`t live closer as i`ve got a carb i`d lend too. sure hope you catch the thief. if you do, shoot him dead in his tracks. :|err
if my nordic ever sells that 1 tt is mineeeeee richard:D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
just glad i could help a fellow boater out. i love my texas tunnel. it rides nice and re enters really good too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts