Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Dreaming of snow
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know how many of you are into surfing, sponging, or body surfing. Ive been out the last three days with a budy that just got back from Iraq. He was my surf buddy, and just in time for some good sponging! Been out the last three days at 44th in Newport, then to Wedge once blackball drops. Some fun waves! Have to figure out how to transfer pics, then will post a few.

· Dreaming of snow
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my buddy called me thursday night to go surf this morning. if i weren't working nights, i would've been all over it.

All three days have been fun, but I think thursday had the best shape. The pic above is from thursday, and today wasnt no where hear as fun. Basically drop in and get closed out on. Yesterday we didnt do wedge, because it was too hard to find a parking spot. Today we got lucky and found on almost at the corner. 44th has been super fun though. Got a littled walled out today. Been seeing alot of people get rescued, too many people going out that shouldnt be.

· Dreaming of snow
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that one is Wedge. Only surfed there on Sat, and Thursday. Was at 44th. Gunna head back out about 10 this morning to 40th or 44th, and then going to check out Wedge again once blackball drops. If anyone is in to paddle out (im a sponger), we will be there. Just look for the chunky blonde guy with a bunch of Phillipino's. You can also spot my wife a mile away (7mo prego)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.