Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Where can I suscribe to this mag? In my opinion Daves boat is art, the thing is beautiful.:)devil:)devil Right on Dave!
Kiss AZZ! Your just jealous because when he hits a rock bar he breaks a little fin off the bottom of his boat,You wipe out the hole running gear on yours LOL!:p

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
Kiss AZZ! Your just jealous because when he hits a rock bar he breaks a little fin off the bottom of his boat,You wipe out the hole running gear on yours LOL!:p
DICK, I personally never have hit bottom. I take the blame, but its fixed now. Thanks again for the hand on Sat:)hand My boat will be in that mag soon:)devil:) Fastest Spectra Ever :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
DICK, I personally never have hit bottom. I take the blame, but its fixed now. Thanks again for the hand on Sat:)hand My boat will be in that mag soon:)devil:) Fastest Spectra Ever :D
HA HA YOUR FUNNY,fastest blue anchor ever:)sphss
Your welcome Jacob and I had a good time Traffic sucked took me two hours to get home.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
DICK? I personally never have hit bottom. I take the blame, but its fixed now. Thanks again for the handie on Sat:)hand
This sounds a little perverted if you ask me. Never hit bottom but bang the hell out of the sides. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts