Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this for Christmas. Hardly used. Comes with 2 controllers w/ nunchuck's, plus one extra controller (not pictured).
You get the Wii play...= 6games, Wii sports...= 5games, and Madden '09.
I also have the original boxes for shipping.
Over $400 dollar value. Selling for $350obo plus shipping
PM me or call. 562/544-8408 nate

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Don't mean to lowball but....if it doesn't sale we will offer $250

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nate, lighten up a little !!........i'll give you $275.00............just kidding, i got NO $$$$
Hey now... I'm super f-in stressed out...No work for about 2 months now:)st The boat and dirt bikes are next if work doesn't pick up!
Im just glad that all my toys and vehicles are paid off!
I KNOW you have no money....You guys just had a baby!
Take care Doug and say hi to the Mrs hi for me.:D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im sorry you feel that way.

Still for sale as far as I know, Stood a friend up last weekend & wont answer his phone...Buyers beware!
What the hell are you talking about? I called him up, told him that I was leaving for the weekend and that I would call him when I got back...he said "thats fine, give me a call". My weekend went a little longer than I thought due to a blow out on my friends trailer, so we stayed an extra 2 nights in Parker, sorry I dont have phone reception out there!
I came home, returned his calls, then he said he had something come up and he couldn't buy it anymore, and that was it.
I did nothing wrong... and I thought no hard feelings. Oh well.

I said my piece, yes the Wii is still forsale.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? I called him up, told him that I was leaving for the weekend and that I would call him when I got back...he said "thats fine, give me a call". My weekend went a little longer than I thought due to a blow out on my friends trailer, so we stayed an extra 2 nights in Parker, sorry I dont have phone reception out there!
I came home, returned his calls, then he said he had something come up and he couldn't buy it anymore, and that was it.
I did nothing wrong... and I thought no hard feelings. Oh well.

I said my piece, yes the Wii is still forsale.
Not quite the story I was given..However Im getting this 2nd hand thru his gf...So I retract my Buyer Beware until I get it straight from the horse's mouth...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got this for Christmas. Hardly used. Comes with 2 controllers w/ nunchuck's, plus one extra controller (not pictured).
;)

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Those are some harsh words there Nate how could you ever threaten to sell your boat. I can tolerate the dirt bikes comment but come on the boat too.:)st:D Good Luck on the sale and nice seeing you at the TPM.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still forsale!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update

I will be rolling down to Lake Elsinore Saturday. If anyone wants it let me know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts