Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Twin squirt guns.
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just called me from the Naked Turtle and told me Travis and the boys were doing some sort of log roll in the Nautical cove today for the Nitro Circus show.

He met Travis and said he was a really nice guy and that he spent time talking to his 3 little girls.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
My buddy just called me from the Naked Turtle and told me Travis and the boys were doing some sort of log roll in the Nautical cove today for the Nitro Circus show.

He met Travis and said he was a really nice guy and that he spent time talking to his 3 little girls.
Say what you want about the kid but he is a class act.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
Say what you want about the kid but he is a class act.

who has ever talked bad about the guy!? haha, he is quite the class act (here i am typing like i know the guy, dork haha), and i think the only negative thing that can be said about him is that he is borderline idiot! haha, that show is the best thing on TV though, and X2 JOLEEEEEEEENE!!

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Never heard of him or the show? Whats the skinny?
Quick synopsis:

He's a former MX racer turned freestyle guy, won a ton.

Now he's got a show on MTV where him and some buddies do some batshit insane stunts. Show's awesome, and he seems like a real good guy.

However, someone's gonna die making that show I think. They are nuts.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
You have the love the episode where he launched and did a single flip with a Big Wheel......just nutz....

That is probably my favorite stunt.....but when he jumps out of a plane with no parachute and has the other parachutists hook him up......honestly insane....:)devil

·
Registered
211 Posts
I JUST saw Jolene at Las Vegas Airport!!!!! she is real cute! I was going to walk up to her but was blanking on her name! shit.

I also heard they all jumped off the london bridge. There are pictures on the lake havasu facebook if you have that.

BAD ASS SHOW!

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
So last week I was at sandbar grill and a guy last in Thompson bay in a piper super cub seaplane. He beaches it right on the beach in front of sandbar grill so on my way back to the boat I went over a talked to him because I'm in school to be an air traffic controler and was interested. Anyway he ends up telling me that travis hiered him to pull travis on water skis behind his other seaplane (twin-engine beechcraft anchored at park moabi) for the show nitro circus. How awesome is that going to be I was bummed I had to go home.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts