Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"Floatin' Motor"
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in dire need to find a place somewhat local to me to refill my N20 bottle, every place i've contacted either doesn't do it anymore or never did to begin with. The bottle has never been filled before so my searching continues, i'm in Anderson, SC. If anybody can lead me in the right direction i'd be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm in dire need to find a place somewhat local to me to refill my N20 bottle, every place i've contacted either doesn't do it anymore or never did to begin with. The bottle has never been filled before so my searching continues, i'm in Anderson, SC. If anybody can lead me in the right direction i'd be much appreciated, thanks.
If you plan on using much nitrous I would suggest filling your own bottles. Will cost you around $3.00lb depending on where you get your mother cylinders. All you need is a small freezer and a transfer hose to do cryo refills. If you have any questions feel free to ask....I have been filling my own for 15years.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
x2 we got a couple speed and off road shops that do it here, but most people fill their own... i'd also look into O'Reilly auto parts, ours here in town does it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts