Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone racing NJBA for the first time and need safety gear???

lifeline jacket

helmet with restraint

ballistic shorts

I'm heading to the river this weekend so if someone needs some gear let me know ..TO BRING IT BACK..:)hand

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

lifeline jacket

helmet with restraint

ballistic shorts

I'm heading to the river this weekend so if someone needs some gear let me know ..TO BRING IT BACK..:)hand
Call me on your way out. If you could maybe you can grab Johns Decals.

Cy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yo D, I need a 1150 dominator and I will be ready to go. Do you know of anyone who can help me out?:D:D:D:D:D

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo D, I need a 1150 dominator and I will be ready to go. Do you know of anyone who can help me out?:D:D:D:D:D
YOU BET !!!!! any thing for a PAL ...got a great 1150 ... trade you for a 1050 ...lol :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

lifeline jacket

helmet with restraint

ballistic shorts

do you have any of this equiptment in normal sizes???

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
do you have any of this equiptment in normal sizes???
I do!!

Large Chute Jacket with Extension if needed.
Large non Chute Jacket
Both with built in restraints.
1 pair 36 ballistic shorts if someone needs.

Tony

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Am I missing something?

Been a lot of offers thrown out to new racers ... I thought there would be a lot more takers.

2 Free entries, free loaner equipment, shoot I'll even throw in 10 gallons of 110 ... what do we have to do tow the boats out there for them???

Come on all you river racers, someone has to want to want to know what their boat will really run.

I wish it were this way when I started.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Been a lot of offers thrown out to new racers ... I thought there would be a lot more takers.

2 Free entries, free loaner equipment, shoot I'll even throw in 10 gallons of 110 ... what do we have to do tow the boats out there for them???

Come on all you river racers, someone has to want to want to know what their boat will really run.

I wish it were this way when I started.
You are starting over LOL. Make sure you stay after at the drivers meeting LOL

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Maybe with chowchilla being cancelled i think the boat count should greatly increas.Also if somebody does not take advantage of the offers that are being thrown out there just foolish.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
not racing this one :mad: prob gonna work on the p/m again maby scotty wont fit in it and I'll drive it:D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Man I would so much love to take you all up on the offers throw out there, I would love to run my junk and see what this light ass syndicate can do with about 500 hp just a little motor but runs well! If there offers are still there for ming I would be honered to take you all up on your offers! but as for running at elsinore I will already be there pitting, and driving by buddys truck, so I can not do it this time! but let me know if offers stand for ming!
Thanks Tye

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
helping scotty with the p/m hydro. if he dont go you never know what will happen. you know I'm not afraid of running, busby or loosing. the 10 class would be awesome that weakend, besides money is alittle tight with trying to put this texas tunnel together I only work 10 days a month

1 - 20 of 30 Posts