Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racers attending Lake Ming next weekend:
If you need the preorder form, PM me your e-mail address & I will send it over to you. Prices will be on the form. You will need to fill it out and fax it back in to be guarenteed fuel, we will have some for sale there, but it's better to have yours held aside.

The fuel truck will be open from 8am until 12pm Saturday only. We will offer VP, Methanol and F&L race fuels ... no Torco.

Thanks,

Brian Busby
Amber Racing Services

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO TORCO!!! fron the TORCO guy ....BLUNDERS GOING TO BE PISSED ... whats up ??????
Where you been? I've been more than just Torco for quite a while now ;)

We sell VP, Sunoco, F&L and MotoX fuels as well as multiple lines of high performance lubricants.

We have chosen to step away from Torco Fuels for the time being ... contract issues :(:(

Blunder has been taken care of ... he's happy, don't worry.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Where you been? I've been more than just Torco for quite a while now ;)

We sell VP, Sunoco, F&L and MotoX fuels as well as multiple lines of high performance lubricants.

We have chosen to step away from Torco Fuels for the time being ... contract issues :(:(

Blunder has been taken care of ... he's happy, don't worry.

way cool good for you ,,,now can you tell me if sunoco 110 and vp 110 is a oxygenated fuel.. thanks BIG D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$'s for unopened 15 gal.drum of VP C-16?
sorry, Jak ... but we don't carry the 15's ... we don't have very many people ask for them ... I can price out a 30 for you, I'll send you a PM on Monday when I'm back at the office, can deliver to Ming if you're going. Small drum price will be better than at the track pricing.

We will have VP's C16 (117 octane) and F&L's ST (118 octane) for sale at the track.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts