Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to see who is planning on attending and are you bringing a car or boat or just there to check it out.

Saturday April 19th Motor Mead Madness.
Irvine lake.

64 Impala
Ultra Deck Boat (Here comes wifey):|err

·
Registered
90 Posts
i'll bite, i will be bring the cp and maybe the hallett, all the pepes can check out the secrets we have done to hath no fury, they will be very disapointed.

tom

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
For the auction I was able to donate a new Dart intake for a BB Chev to try and support the cause. Not sure if I can make it, but I'll sure be there in spirit. Hope it's a complete success and everyone has a great time.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I'm bringin the 999 boat and spare parts for the auction. I've got a tote full of leftover steel braided line and miscellaneous AN fittings from the last three boats i rigged that i'm sure somebody out there can use.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
If I have the floors/bulkhead/transom done in the WindWalker ... I will roll it out so people can check out Todd's mojo coming out of TRG Custom Fiberglass ...

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I am going to bring the 019 california performance jet boat.Also I have a 1970 ford Torino that has 65K miles on it.It looks like ot came out of a show room.Will bring that out also.See you guys out there.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I might have some stuff to donate to the auction too
If you do, PM me with what you are looking at donating and I will either meet up with you and/or give you an address where to ship the items. We already have items stacking up for the auction.

Thanks!

Brian

1 - 20 of 22 Posts