Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you PM me or Post if you plan on racing at Elsinor.The Club is trying to get in contact with its members.If you plan on racing please start getting your paper work sent in.This will save us alot of phone calls to let all of our members know about this race.We got delayed and we're getting a late start on this.Thanks Mark

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
516 will be there not pitting with Greg S

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts

The 150 boat and crew will be there, pgj and 9.00 ! I'll send paperwork asap.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a stupid question as i have never raced before. Is a number provided based on availablility or do i just chose one and let you know or do i pick one out of available numbers remaining. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHOUT TEASING ME, IM FRAGILE :D

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
I have a stupid question as i have never raced before. Is a number provided based on availablility or do i just chose one and let you know or do i pick one out of available numbers remaining. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION WITHOUT TEASING ME, IM FRAGILE :D
if you plan on competing in a class, think of a couple numbers, then call roger roadstrom to see if one of them is available that will be yours. if you're going to run river racer, you don't need a number; there will be a letter assigned and given to you at the track.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
181 (good chance) PUF and Super Eliminator

The ol lady, as of right now, is giving me a hall pass (just had a baby). Paperwork will be sent soon!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts