Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I know of a few boats not attending (Willis for one) ... so, who's making it?

I will be there tomorrow about 12:30 - 1:00 ...

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
I know the 000, 999, and the 418 boats will be there. Other than that???
Whats up Ross ! You heading out there again ??? I'll be there w/ a full cooler of man sodas !!

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
No not this weekend. Turning wrenches on the Rogers. It is almost done. We'll have to hit up that soda at the river.
Sounds like a plan, let me know when your heading out. Can't wait to see that sum bit$h run !! My deal is getting close, I'm trying like hell for Memorial.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
We were going to make a suprise visit,but after the dyno session last wednesday the Donavan is down on HP so back to the drawing board. I:mad: doubt that 1420 would cut it for what we wanted to run so maybe next race. I was hoping to make a big entrace but oh well. Good luck to all and have fun

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
We were going to make a suprise visit,but after the dyno session last wednesday the Donavan is down on HP so back to the drawing board. I:mad: doubt that 1420 would cut it for what we wanted to run so maybe next race. I was hoping to make a big entrace but oh well. Good luck to all and have fun
1420 hooked up from point a to point b would annihilate the current bgj field in a medium weight boat. so what gives?

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
1420 hooked up from point a to point b would annihilate the current bgj field in a medium weight boat. so what gives?
Mike you know me well enough that if i was happy with it we would be there but after 12 pulls on the dyno thats all we could get and i was looking to get 1500-1580 so back to the drawing board.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I tried running something close to what i have in bendejo but on gas but the cam needs changed to get the hp i was looking for at a usable rpm.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts