Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the pile of product and performance parts is growing daily. Here's a list of stuff that's been donated for the auction and to be given away to show participants and spectators.
Remember the show starts at 930am on Saturday April 19th. Early roll in for participants and vendors is Friday the 18th from 4-9pm and Saturday morning from 7am to 9am. No outside food or drink is allowed but we'll have ice cold beer and hot food, a live band, and a bunch of awesome hot rods, custom boats, trucks and motorcycles.

-MSD Ignition donated a new 6al ignition box and Super Conductor spark plug wires
-Comp Cams donated 50 dollar gift certificates
-Holley has donated a 750 CFM street HP carb, 200 carb tuning DVD's, a ton of vintage racing parts metal signs, a ton of racing t-shirts, sweatshirts and stickers
-Straub Technologies has donate a camshaft
-Foxwell Motorsports has donated a Dart intake manifold
-DSC Motorsports has donated a custom set of Canton Sheetmetal valve covers
-Gold Cup Racing (Red Rocket and Ultra23) donated a golf cart
-Cyclone donated a bin full of AN fittings and steel braided lines, Cases of Royal Purple 5w30 Synthetic Racing motor oil and a spare blower belt
-RCB donated a set of polished GM rods 6.135 length / 3/8 bolts and 4.310 .060 overbore SRP pistons,and polished aluminum Valve covers with breathers that have -16 fittings for puke tanks or pan-E-vac setups

So Cal Custom Boats, California Performance Boats, Westech Performance, GS Marine and others will be onhand with new hardware to check out as well.

feel free to add to the donation list in this thread if i've missed anything. I know there's other board members here that are donating parts.

Performance Boats Magazine will be onhand photographing boats too.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the pile of product and performance parts is growing daily. Here's a list of stuff that's been donated for the auction and to be given away to show participants and spectators.
Remember the show starts at 930am on Saturday April 19th. Early roll in for participants and vendors is Friday the 18th from 4-9pm and Saturday morning from 7am to 9am. No outside food or drink is allowed but we'll have ice cold beer and hot food, a live band, and a bunch of awesome hot rods, custom boats, trucks and motorcycles.

-MSD Ignition donated a new 6al ignition box and Super Conductor spark plug wires
-Comp Cams donated 50 dollar gift certificates
-Holley has donated a 750 CFM street HP carb, 200 carb tuning DVD's, a ton of vintage racing parts metal signs, a ton of racing t-shirts, sweatshirts and stickers
-Straub Technologies has donate a camshaft
-Foxwell Motorsports has donated a Dart intake manifold
-DSC Motorsports has donated a custom set of Canton Sheetmetal valve covers
-Gold Cup Racing (Red Rocket and Ultra23) donated the proceeds from the sale of their golf cart.
-Cyclone donated a bin full of AN fittings and steel braided lines and a spare blower belt

So Cal Custom Boats, California Performance Boats, Westech Performance, GS Marine and others will be onhand with new hardware to check out as well.

feel free to add to the donation list in this thread if i've missed anything. I know there's other board members here that are donating parts.

Performance Boats Magazine will be onhand photographing boats too.
come to watch, come to bid, come to win a trophy, but most importantly, come to help the njba raise money for a new timing system.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Is anyone coming from Northern Ca to this deal? I have stuff I want to donate to the auction and Im not sure I can make it down there with my current health. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Is anyone coming from Northern Ca to this deal? I have stuff I want to donate to the auction and Im not sure i can make it down there with my current health. Any help would be appreciated.
Come on Tony. a couple vic's and a bottle of jack sounds like a road trip to me.:)devil

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I would do it in a heart beat Tony to get your ass down here but unfortunatly I'll be out of town. How do you feel about letting a 2 year old drive? I can ship lil joe in a box next day:D

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
motor madness

Tony I think you have been through enough I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures and news at 11. Rest up you can never replace your health.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I would do it in a heart beat Tony to get your ass down here but unfortunatly I'll be out of town. How do you feel about letting a 2 year old drive? I can ship lil joe in a box next day:D
If he can wheel a dually full of parts send him!!:D

Seriously if anyone is coming down from NorCal it would be worth some scratch for the NJBA.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
The golf cart sold already and we gave the cash to Mark Roznos last weekend as a donation.
Mike and John of GOLD CUP RACING gave me a check for the golf cart they sold.Tom B.has the check now.I would also like to thank Mike D. and Greg Shoemaker for there cash donation also.You guys are great!I have been talking to alot of people.The Irvine MOTORHEAD MADNESS show will have alot of bad ass rides out there.I also talked to Brett Bayne of Performance Boats Magazine tonight.He said he will be there for some photo shoots of boats with his model.The show is April 19th at Irvine Lake 4651 Santiago Canyon Road Silverado Ca 92676 Thanks again Mark!

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lets not forget 20 some cases of NOS Energy Drink, and the collectable Comp Cams
wall clock
whoops. yeah i forgot the guys at Westech Performance (stevie B.) will be handing out a boatload (pun intended) of free NOS energy drink and also a free Comp Cams wall clock.

Steve's the man responsible for rounding up the parts from Holley, Comp Cams, MSD etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
whoops. yeah i forgot the guys at Westech Performance (stevie B.) will be handing out a boatload (pun intended) of free NOS energy drink and also a free Comp Cams wall clock.

Steve's the man responsible for rounding up the parts from Holley, Comp Cams, MSD etc.
It would be nice if people could "donate" lets say a buck a can to the NJBA, But if there's a thursty attendent with low blood preasure, We can fix um up!!!

Remember the collectible Comp Camps wall clock,,, Purchase or auction, all the money,
"ALL" goes to NJBA. for there new lights,,,,,

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
this thing is going to turn out to be a badd ass event, cant wait to get in there and setup on Friday. Red Cup pits will be firing as usual.

·
Registered
939 Posts
NJBA benifit

Hey Tony, I'l be going down to Havasu next week. Maybe I could hand them off to someone. We are going to miss this, as we will be at the BBSP. You should be there too.

Jerry
Owner of the Rubber Chicken 07

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ive been hearing alot about people coming out,,, car guys, boat guys, some guys makin a cycle day trip... if that beer guy is there,,, well, I guess that pretty much covers everbody I' lookin for. Were did you say that last guy would be parked???

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Hey Tony, I'l be going down to Havasu next week. Maybe I could hand them off to someone. We are going to miss this, as we will be at the BBSP. You should be there too.

Jerry
Owner of the Rubber Chicken 07
Jerry, Pm me your number and we will see if we can make something happen. Thank you,

Tony

PS Keep that Chicken! You are our only hope.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts