Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
3.417 10.00 and super eliminator.

Then carne asada,yellowfin tuna and lobster on saturday night with music supplied by my boat stereo_Oh and free sierra nevada beer.Stop by racers:)hand

·
Registered
417 Posts
crew chief

The guy will be there making all hardware, data and tune up calls on the "Turkeymelt Express" #039. The guy will also be amongst his people 5min. before melt runs...that's the price u pay when the guy calls the shots!

The guy

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The guy will be there making all hardware, data and tune up calls on the "Turkeymelt Express" #039. The guy will also be amongst his people 5min. before melt runs...that's the price u pay when the guy calls the shots!

The guy
Did the Guy get fired from the in ramp?

·
Registered
417 Posts
paging the boskick

The guy is very intrested in knowing if the boskick, pilot of the ever popular "forbidden doughnut" will be battling it out in the rugged 8 sec. bracket? The guy is looking forward to the bosticks plaid shirts and derby hat... the guy likes what he sees

the guy admires the boskick for his attire at the races!

guy is just sayin'

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
The Guy should have 'esplained that, "I am The Guy... I am a vital component in the machinery that makes such events as this National Jet Boat Association's Manufacturers Championship happen in such a manner that the program moves and operates with smoothness and efficiency that can only be compared to the finest Swiss made timekeeping pieces. Without said 'The Guy', efficiency is lost, problems arise, and the machinery no longer operates as it is intended. In such cases, all suffer the repercussions. In order for said 'The Guy' to continue to maintain the level of quality that most, if not all, have become accustomed expect and rely upon, The Guy will have to be compensated at a level befitting someone as vital as The Guy. So in such an instance, a hot dog would be just compensation, nay, the acceptance of a meager hot dog by The Guy would be the fair exchange of compensation and appreciation for that compensation."

I'm not saying that should have been exactly how The Guy should have laid it out... I'm just sayin'...

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
The guy is very intrested in knowing if the boskick, pilot of the ever popular "forbidden doughnut" will be battling it out in the rugged 8 sec. bracket? The guy is looking forward to the bosticks plaid shirts and derby hat... the guy likes what he sees

the guy admires the boskick for his attire at the races!

guy is just sayin'
The Bostick will be there again with standard The Bostick® Signature Race Equipment: Tecate, 110 wheeler, derby and enough plaid to go around. The Forbidden Doughnut should be making it up that way along with The Stroker Ace... The Bostick likes what he's seen at the last ming race and likes to see some more, sans flying pincher bug thingamajigs. The Bostick was quite annoyed to a degree that seldom is seen with the normally "cool, level headed" Bostick.

·
Registered
417 Posts
The Guy should have 'esplained that, "I am The Guy... I am a vital component in the machinery that makes such events as this National Jet Boat Association's Manufacturers Championship happen in such a manner that the program moves and operates with smoothness and efficiency that can only be compared to the finest Swiss made timekeeping pieces. Without said 'The Guy', efficiency is lost, problems arise, and the machinery no longer operates as it is intended. In such cases, all suffer the repercussions. In order for said 'The Guy' to continue to maintain the level of quality that most, if not all, have become accustomed expect and rely upon, The Guy will have to be compensated at a level befitting someone as vital as The Guy. So in such an instance, a hot dog would be just compensation, nay, the acceptance of a meager hot dog by The Guy would be the fair exchange of compensation and appreciation for that compensation."

I'm not saying that should have been exactly how The Guy should have laid it out... I'm just sayin'...
the guy is LMFAO!... bravo, bravo to the bostick...the guy likes what he reads.. is the bostick racing the doughnut or just crew chiefing..

the guy wants to know

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

The guy
Nice i wish the GUY was the size of Hammons though so we could actually go one round in pro gas. Instead we are just two lops that cant keep our faces out of the bread bowls. HAHA

1 - 20 of 80 Posts