Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is everyone ready to go? Post up if you are planning on coming up to race or spectate. RCR pits will be in full affect, please stop by if you make it up there.

Looks like we have a new guy coming out, Zipper is running his Eliminator Sprint.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Boat is loaded and ready to roll. The GOLDCUP team will be there in full force.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I'll be there come hell or high water. Will most liekly be spectatacinh. Good luck to evryone and keep it brights ide up.

Tony

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Heading down Saturday to spectate.

·
Registered
879 Posts
The new 496 boat is loaded in the trailer and ready to roll Sat. morning. Gold Cup will have 3 entrys in UBFJ and the 8.0. As far as Harris isn't he RCR now.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
The new 496 boat is loaded in the trailer and ready to roll Sat. morning. Gold Cup will have 3 entrys in UBFJ and the 8.0. As far as Harris isn't he RCR now.
Harris is cut. JBG hope to see you there. If you need a rascal to get around let me know.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steel, sounds good. I'll be there and I will definatly need the help, appreciate it.

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Taking the flat,other boat is a long way from testing.
Sounds good. Should be fun.

Steel, sounds good. I'll be there and I will definatly need the help, appreciate it.
No worries. Another 8.0 win, this time for the opener, would be sweet.:)devil:|err

1 - 20 of 87 Posts