Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a freind of mine is going to race his youngblood tx19 @ elsinore (first time on the rope) an he needs to know where he can get some vinyl # stickers about 12" i guess? he is in the inland empire area, any info would be cool.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
a freind of mine is going to race his youngblood tx19 @ elsinore (first time on the rope) an he needs to know where he can get some vinyl # stickers about 12" i guess? he is in the inland empire area, any info would be cool.

Have him PM me and I can cut them and mail them to him. They should arrive in a day or so from when I cut them. Or worst case senario, I can bring them to the track on Sat morning. Is he on the boards? If so, he should hit up the first time racer thread to see if there has been someone take up Blythonian, busby, myself and others on the

Cy
CYCO Designs
619-871-6157

·
Registered
4,188 Posts

Black Electrical tape (scotch 33 works well)!!! Ghetto but it works!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help, sent you a pm moneysucker, as far as to the class he will run i'm not sure? probably 10 second bracket, does anyone know if the offer that was made for a first timer was ever jumped on? if no one ever took that offer then we have a winner winner chicken dinner.:)devil

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
numbers from a dirtbike shop always work good when your in a pinch.
$9 a pack pick all the same numbers so you can get out for $18. I used to use them for address #s for my stores ad some of them would get a little spendy.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
What would you know about getto being in the middle of the desert?

How you been Vince? You gonna make Elsonore?
What's happening Joe? How's the racing going for ya?

Ha, no $hit uh!!! How about Redneck?? Actually that doesn't fit either, have to think of one!!

Yeah we are going to make the trip!! Be there EARLY (2 or so) Friday morning. Need to hook up and have a cold one!!

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
$9 a pack pick all the same numbers so you can get out for $18. I used to use them for address #s for my stores ad some of them would get a little spendy.
For 7" black or white numbers they were $3.50 per pack at our local dirtbike shop, 3 stickers per package.

Im going to be needing some new #s this year, I'll hit ya up when the time comes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts