Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Ken Simonds today about adding to the contingency for the upcoming race and got the ok to do so.Will be this class only for that weekend.

Heres how it will work.Similar to what i did for the flats last race.

8x10 photo of your choice for number 1 qualifier on saturday.Winner on sunday will receive 13x19 print and a photo disc of all your runs i get from the weekend.Also going to do a 3rd prize last race it was an 8x10 photo for runner up in the 7.70 class(flats)But was thinking of doing one for best reaction time this race instead.

Its your class and i'll let you guys make the call provided your boat is entered for the 3rd option(best RT or runner up).

Will be able to print there after races each day.Any questions pm me.

Thanks
Robert Ojeda.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I talked to Ken Simonds today about adding to the contingency for the upcoming race and got the ok to do so.Will be this class only for that weekend.

Heres how it will work.Similar to what i did for the flats last race.

8x10 photo of your choice for number 1 qualifier on saturday.Winner on sunday will receive 13x19 print and a photo disc of all your runs i get from the weekend.Also going to do a 3rd prize last race it was an 8x10 photo for runner up in the 7.70 class(flats)But was thinking of doing one for best reaction time this race instead.

Its your class and i'll let you guys make the call provided your boat is entered for the 3rd option(best RT or runner up).

Will be able to print there after races each day.Any questions pm me.

Thanks
Robert Ojeda.
Very cool Robert

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Havent heard much on the 3rd option so i am going to go with best Reaction time for the weekend.

This will also make it possible for 1 person to take all.Picture cd,13x19 print,and 2 8.5x11 prints.

Now i wonder which color ink tanks to stock up on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts