Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing went well yesterday at the vine until hard on the gas MIKE went 135 on GPS and then a different tune up was needed. I think it was GS Marines fault? That What I heard!!!!:)devil The Master of the bottom design was on hand to check things over ( Mr. Jeff Bennett)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Testing went well yesterday at the vine until hard on the gas MIKE went 135 on GPS and then a different tune up was needed. I think it was GS Marines fault? That What I heard!!!!:)devil The Master of the bottom design was on hand to check things over ( Mr. Jeff Bennett)
Nice I should have had you given me a can of orange paint. What a ride lost power at full speed thank god the popoff valve works. Yes JWM, Greg put way to much nitro in the tank!
it is UBFJ right.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Is That Shoe And Big John Towing U In
are his pants are over his ass? No Shoe left me out in the water for 1/2 hour or better, funny thing is Wilkes buddies towed me in with a bogie board boat and a 8hp 4stroke motor. I could swim faster, I told them I still had some nitrous left if they wanted to speed things up. I quess I am a little hard on things.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
No falling I need to make money quick, I`m holding up a big Fing sign buy a new boat now ahole
you need a bigger sign. i'm surprised you guys dont have some sort of booth at the race track or in your pit with a big sign and information letting everyone know your selling the hulls your racing. Ill be there are quite a few people that dont know what your up to. And ill bet breaking the mph record would surely help sales.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
damn mike that tuck is best ive seen yet....must a got a smile out the old crew chief with that one!

Nope did get to see him run around the corner to see if i was still in the boat and floating though, sucker can still run pretty fast for useing a walker, Wilkes was right behind him in his walker just like the old days those 2 trading paint.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
you need a bigger sign. i'm surprised you guys dont have some sort of booth at the race track or in your pit with a big sign and information letting everyone know your selling the hulls your racing. Ill be there are quite a few people that dont know what your up to. And ill bet breaking the mph record would surely help sales.
So your ready to buy a real race boat! J/K I was hoping word of mouth would always be good enough. People like you!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts