Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it comming to a lake near you ? Dont bet its not.

So I was at the lake today fishing, got there around 3pm, and all was normal. On my way out at about 10pm I noticed some barriers/signs sitting in the middle of the road/ramp. Hers the signs. So, Some Government worker got paid to be out there setting up these signs and barriers, on a Saturday afternoon. BTW this is NO KIND of "park". Its a one lane launch ramp, and a leased marina area.

I bet I get audited for posting these pics.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it says "day-use facilities and water access are closed". You cant touch the governments dirt, weeds, mud, or water.

I wonder, If they cant pay someone to show up once a day to empty the self pay fee box. How are they going to pay someone to be there all day to give me a fine ?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Actually it says "day-use facilities and water access are closed". You cant touch the governments dirt, weeds, mud, or water.

I wonder, If they cant pay someone to show up once a day to empty the self pay fee box. How are they going to pay someone to be there all day to give me a fine ?
Shutting down the parks is a loss in revenue no matter how you look at it. The house has already passed a bill to retro actively pay all federal employees once the debt ceiling is raised. NO FEDERAL EMPLOYEE WILL LOSE ON DIME IN PAY, AND NO FEDERAL EMPLOYEE EVER HAS, AND NEVER WILL LOSE A DIME IN PAY. EVER!!!!

So all the revenue from the park fees is lost and never recoverable. Only a government run my morons can turn away money while still accruing the daily costs as if they were open.
Bottom line, all furloughed employees are REALLY on a tax payer funded paid vacation, not laid off or furloughed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Ocean is closed.

Amazing. I would hope the Rangers agree with the rediculousness and are doing this as a result.

NPS Rangers To Patrol Newest

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Well, brobamma lives in housing on fed land, why is he allowed to stay?
"ENTITLEMENTS"

You don't hear about people being tossed out of their section 8 housing, or their EBT cards not being reloaded. There is plenty of money for that. Its the stuff that is was bought and paid for by the tax payers, like memorial park, that they shut down. Its the tax payers that are being punished, and they are being punished for sending people to DC to put a halt to the freebies and waste. We are being punished for saying NO!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Well, brobamma lives in housing on fed land, why is he allowed to stay?
TOUCHE'. That's an excellent point! After all, technically he is an employee of the federal government! And,for the last 5 years, he has proven how non-essential He IS! :iagree:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

The vets in DC didnt get a ticket at the WWII memroial as its a FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUE and the rangers could only suggest people leave and did nothing, go back to the lake if stopped tell the rangers that the lake is a TRADITIONAL CULTURAL PROPERTY and you are present to collect fish for your family and praise your lord and savior. Dont forget to take video of the encounter...these are sheep tests.

Also, take a Native American with you and use AIRFA or a Muslim and use SHARIA

or just do the big FU

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts