Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Lamar Odom with a cheap foul than Andrew Bynum with maybe the most senseless elbow the NBA has seen in the waning minutes of a thorough thrashing by the Mavs.....

Boooooo!!!!!! Bynum shouild be suspended and heavily fined along with Jackson for not having control of his obvious poor losing punks.

Shameless and senseless from a team I expected more from in the way of how to handle losing.

No excuse for either player, especially Bynum, they took Laker pride and class and made it into the poorest sportsmanship ever seen for a socalled championionship calibre team.....:|err

This series exposed a lot of immaturity and classlessness starting with Phil......Boooo!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
944 Posts
You expect class from a team whose star player is a homophobic rapist........?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What a P.O.S. I wish somebody would have knocked the fock out of that thug.
I believe the Mavericks actually did. I always enjoy a good Laker's loss but this game was their signature piece. Flagrant fouls, ejection, another ejection, zero defense, couldn't buy a basket, the super hero unable to "take over the game" as he always believes his greatness could do any time and a monumental loss to end Phil Jackson's career and an entire off season to think about being swept. Does it really get any better than this? Not for the lakers in my book. This game defined the team for me.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Typical haters! It's the play offs let them play, that was some of the worst officiating I have seen. And it was bad all the way around. It's getting like the NFl, soon it will be no touch ball. I remember when guys would get bloody in play off games and not only not get ejected but no foul called at all. Just look how many guys flop to try an draw the foul, if the officials would let them play you wouldn't see so many guys flopping on the floor.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Typical haters! It's the play offs let them play, that was some of the worst officiating I have seen. And it was bad all the way around. It's getting like the NFl, soon it will be no touch ball. I remember when guys would get bloody in play off games and not only not get ejected but no foul called at all. Just look how many guys flop to try an draw the foul, if the officials would let them play you wouldn't see so many guys flopping on the floor.
You obviously missed what will likely go down as the cheapest of fouls and somehow you're are justifying it?????

You are completely out of focus.

Doc's reply was one from a competitor that is relishing in the loss from a "hated" foe and he to is missing he main point. My whole point is the lack of class and utter disregard for the very basics of sportsmanship. Odom's flagrant was one thing and just cheap. Bynum's was far over the line and he should pay a heavy price.

Byrum is a no class piece of garbage that doesn't deserve the opportunity to be a part of the NBA. If Jackson or the Laker brass doesn't come down on him, they do nothing but condone one of the most classless acts of poor sportsmanship ever witnessed.

It ain't about the Lakers as a whole nor Koby.....Koby or any teammate should be on Byrum's big ole' dumbasse is the bottom line. The foul went beyond flagrant.

This is not about Laker haters, it's about a piece of shitt who crossed a line and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Bynums foul was over line for sure, Odems on the other hand should of just been a personal foul not a flagrant. It's the playoffs an it's going to get rough. I didn't see any one bitching or calling Terry a classless thug when he slammed Blake to the ground with two hands at the end of the regular season. Bottom line is the Lakers played like school boys an got there ass handed to them. Season over, the Mavs played great Congrates and good luck to them, I truley hope they win it all. The team and Mark Cuban deserve it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
You obviously missed what will likely go down as the cheapest of fouls and somehow you're are justifying it?????

You are completely out of focus.

Doc's reply was one from a competitor that is relishing in the loss from a "hated" foe and he to is missing he main point. My whole point is the lack of class and utter disregard for the very basics of sportsmanship. Odom's flagrant was one thing and just cheap. Bynum's was far over the line and he should pay a heavy price.

Byrum is a no class piece of garbage that doesn't deserve the opportunity to be a part of the NBA. If Jackson or the Laker brass doesn't come down on him, they do nothing but condone one of the most classless acts of poor sportsmanship ever witnessed.

It ain't about the Lakers as a whole nor Koby.....Koby or any teammate should be on Byrum's big ole' dumbasse is the bottom line. The foul went beyond flagrant.

This is not about Laker haters, it's about a piece of shitt who crossed a line and needs to be dealt with accordingly.
So I take it that this was your first time watching a pro basketball game, because if you had watched other games you would have seen fouls just as bad or not worse. Just remember how many championships the Lakers have and how many your mavericks have, 0.

U

·
0 Posts
No Class Laker Punks???

Come on OT don't you think that statement is a bit over the top? I guess you think your Mav's have never committed a flagrant foul. LA played poorly and the Mav's played well. Don't understand the need for the "No Class Laker Punks" comment.

Hope the Mav's continue playing well.

·
1,512 Posts
OT, Bynum is a no class jersey-less punk. The kid needs to learn some manners in sportsmanship. As for the rest of the Laker team, they are a class act. Let's put the hate were the hate is due.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
So I take it that this was your first time watching a pro basketball game, because if you had watched other games you would have seen fouls just as bad or not worse. Just remember how many championships the Lakers have and how many your mavericks have, 0.
No Class Laker Punks???

Come on OT don't you think that statement is a bit over the top? I guess you think your Mav's have never committed a flagrant foul. LA played poorly and the Mav's played well. Don't understand the need for the "No Class Laker Punks" comment.

Hope the Mav's continue playing well.
I've played the game and I've reffed the game through the HS level. I can likely recall and detail players and teams back into the 60's with more detail than either of you 2. What Bynum did was beyond flagrant. It was immature and downright "dirty". To defend him shows both of you as unknowing nitwits.

I understand the competition from a level of participation likely unknown to either of you. U26 has probably never played the game outside of someone's driveway with little girls and boys and has no position beyond the rudimenatary fundementals allow with his 2 left feet. Fortzenme, I have no idea who you are, but if you didn't see that flagrant elbow for what it was, you are little more than an ignorant sports groupie.

"No Class Lakers" refers to a great oganization that has won a multitude of titles but has as of yet done nothing to condemn what to me was one of the dirtiest acts I've witnessed in a B-Ball game on any level.

From George Mikan to Kobe Bryant including Jabbar, West, Baylor, Johnson, Abdul Jabbar, etc, no one has ever shown such a low class piece of shitt play or would stoop to that level as did one Andrew Bynumm who committed it today. That includes Kermit Washington's punch that nearly killed Rudy Tomjanovich. The Lakers are a historically class organization that has been insulted by the plaly of a jerk, Andrew Bynum. Odom was bad enough, but Bynum crossed a line.

I'll give Fort- whatever some slack as he's likley just some game room addict defending his team, but Ultra John 26 Moreno has again raised his loud mouth as a complete idiot which is his usual interjection to things he knows little or nothing about..... :|err

Keep your eyes on sportscenter "groupies", I'm just calling it from the beginning. The LakeShow lost but the class of your immature idiot center will haunt you beyond not 3- Peating. Kobe and the past stars deserve better. It's up to Jackson to comment on "his" player's actions and condemn them for what hey are.......

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OT, Bynum is a no class jersey-less punk. The kid needs to learn some manners in sportsmanship. As for the rest of the Laker team, they are a class act. Let's put the hate were the hate is due.
With that I agree once I see it done starting with Jackson. The dipshits who can not see the flagrantcy of Bynum's elbow are as ignotant as he is.

The Lakers are a traditonally great team I've fololwed and rooted for since Baylor, West, and Chamberlain....Andrew Bynum shitt on their legasies this afternoon and the organization needs to condemn those actions accordingly.

I'm no Maverick fan and have cheered for the Lakers for years. This isn't about team favorites, it's about a "current" team and it's player who committed a play as part of that current team. No more, no less....

And after all is said and done, U26 you're still a F-head....And a blind one at that.:)hand:|err

·
Registered
640 Posts
I've played the game and I've reffed the game through the HS level. I can likely recall and detail players and teams back into the 60's with more detail than either of you 2. What Bynum did was beyond flagrant. It was immature and downright "dirty". To defend him shows both of you as unknowing nitwits.

I understand the competition from a level of participation likely unknown to either of you. U26 has probably never played the game outside of someone's driveway with little girls and boys and has no position beyond the rudimenatary fundementals allow with his 2 left feet. Fortzenme, I have no idea who you are, but if you didn't see that flagrant elbow for what it was, you are little more than an ignorant sports groupie.

"No Class Lakers" refers to a great oganization that has won a multitude of titles but has as of yet done nothing to condemn what to me was one of the dirtiest acts I've witnessed in a B-Ball game on any level.

From George Mikan to Kobe Bryant including Jabbar, West, Baylor, Johnson, Abdul Jabbar, etc, no one has ever shown such a low class piece of shitt play or would stoop to that level as did one Andrew Bynumm who committed it today. That includes Kermit Washington's punch that nearly killed Rudy Tomjanovich. The Lakers are a historically class organization that has been insulted by the plaly of a jerk, Andrew Bynum. Odom was bad enough, but Bynum crossed a line.

I'll give Fort- whatever some slack as he's likley just some game room addict defending his team, but Ultra John 26 Moreno has again raised his loud mouth as a complete idiot which is his usual interjection to things he knows little or nothing about..... :|err

Keep your eyes on sportscenter "groupies", I'm just calling it from the beginning. The LakeShow lost but the class of your immature idiot center will haunt you beyond not 3- Peating. Kobe and the past stars deserve better. It's up to Jackson to comment on "his" player's actions and condemn them for what hey are.......
I have been a Laker fan since I started watching sports as a child ( I am 53 ), and for you to say that Andrews foul was worse than the punch that Kermit gave to Rudy T that almost KILLED him, is the worst comparison I have ever heard. Your team won so why are you so angry ?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Per Earvin....
Former Lakers great Magic Johnson didn't see a need for that type of foul. The Hall of Famer called the fouls by Odom and Bynum, "classless acts."

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have been a Laker fan since I started watching sports as a child ( I am 53 ), and for you to say that Andrews foul was worse than the punch that Kermit gave to Rudy T that almost KILLED him, is the worst comparison I have ever heard. Your team won so why are you so angry ?
I witnessed Kermit Washinton's foul and he was reacting to play on the floor in the heat of battle. Bynum committed a flagrant foul just because he was pissed off at getting his dumbasse handed to him.

You obviously know jack squat about the game and have never played it.

I repeat, I'm not a Mavs fan, I'm a fan of the game and Bynum crossed a line. He was losing and he shoed his frustration with a foul that could have severely harmed another player. No class period. You defend it, you're no better.

You are an idiot if you can't see his flagrant foul for what it was.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I witnessed Kermit Washinton's foul and he was reacting to play on the floor in the heat of battle. Bynum committed a flagrant foul just because he was pissed off at getting his dumbasse handed to him.

You obviously know jack squat about the game and have never played it.

I repeat, I'm not a Mavs fan, I'm a fan of the game and Bynum crossed a line. He was losing and he shoed his frustration with a foul that could have severely harmed another player. No class period. You defend it, you're no better.

You are an idiot if you can't see his flagrant foul for what it was.
I can see you are just a bitter person. THE END.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Bynum did that same type of foul earlier this year on someone....Maybe a Denver player? He is confused as it is not just a "hard foul". A hard foul isn't when you are being swept and getting your asses handed to you in the waning moments. It is called a "classless act" and since he has done this twice this year he has shown me he is a punk bitch! Acting like it is some rec game or something. That is not what a professional does or how they act. Good ridance Lakers....Their run is over while Kobe is there now as he isn't the player he once was. Lakers on the decline now while my Clips are on the upside. I love it

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Per Earvin....
He said much more than that after the game on local 710AM which I was listening to. He apoligized for the Lakers, Jerry Buss and to the Mavs, the Lakers fans, Mark Cuban...etc, etc. He says they are old now and also need to make a lot of changes.

·
a.k.a. HEY YOU
447 Posts
Odom was mad from where he was fouled on the play before by Drik which was not a hard foul at all, and i like the way Bynum went after the smallest guy out there, it would of been awhole different out come if it would of been Haywood.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I can see you are just a bitter person. THE END.
Not bitter, just disgusted by a classless act that has no place in the game.

Run and hide your head if you can't comphrehend it......

1 - 20 of 89 Posts