Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to see this at Movies Havasu (place stinks bad, but its close) yesterday and it has taken this long to sink in. Hard to describe it, not a lot of dialogue, action-yes, blood-hell yes, different-yes, long-yes, like it ??? yes and no. Worth seeing,yes. Any body else see it yet??
Weird guy sits behind us and laughs out loud when someone is shot or killed, very strange person sitting by himself, did I say anything, nope, no wannna get shot at the movies:) NSF

·
Registered
435 Posts
I loved it. The attention to detail is awesome in this movie. You have to see it twice, you will for sure pick up more stuff. The Cohen Bothers rock.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I loved it. The attention to detail is awesome in this movie. You have to see it twice, you will for sure pick up more stuff. The Cohen Bothers rock.
Its already on out Netfilx Que, in fact that how we do it, the minute a movie comes out we put in the Que, if we think we'll like it of course. Maybe it was the serial killer sitting behind us that distracted me:) NSF

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts
Shut up assholes!!!!! I haven't seen it yet and plan on it soon so don't ruin it for me. :(((((:)((((((

·
Registered
435 Posts
That que gives NetFlix an idea as to how many copies they need to burn off to ship.

NOT FACTS THAT WILL SPOIL THE PLOT BUT MIGHT TAKE SOME OF THE FUN OUT OF VIEWING IT

There are little things about the movie that I loved. Your not sure when this takes place time wise at first till he mentions the year of the coin. The marks left on the floor after the struggle to be free, That fact that the killer had a weird thing about his shoes. All this little stuff adds up for me.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Shut up assholes!!!!! I haven't seen it yet and plan on it soon so don't ruin it for me. :(((((:)((((((
It's been out long enough, hurry up and go see it. I can't hold it in.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I always wait for DVD, no worries about other people being lound, and it sounds and looks better at home.:D
I miss the magic of the big screen but the rude audience and poor theater experience keeps me from wanting to go back.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
I miss the magic of the big screen but the rude audience and poor theater experience keeps me from wanting to go back.

The bigscreen has lost its allure for me because the projectors have gotten worst and are never maintained or optimized. There are very few theaters now that really put the effort into there equipment but they are too far for me to travel to go see a movie.

·
Uber Caffeinated
1,090 Posts
Heads or tails? Call it! :D Great movie. :cool:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Its already on out Netfilx Que, in fact that how we do it, the minute a movie comes out we put in the Que, if we think we'll like it of course. Maybe it was the serial killer sitting behind us that distracted me:) NSF
I wanted to see this movie when it came out. I'll check it out on DVD.

Not to hijack a thread but........ :)

NSF it sounds like you like Netflix. What plan do you have? I was thinking of signing up. I think the minimum is $4.95. Shit i bought two movies this weekend on PPV and they cost $3.95 each.

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
I wanted to see this movie when it came out. I'll check it out on DVD.

Not to hijack a thread but........ :)

NSF it sounds like you like Netflix. What plan do you have? I was thinking of signing up. I think the minimum is $4.95. Shit i bought two movies this weekend on PPV and they cost $3.95 each.

Netflix is the best.........you always have three good movies, no late charges, if loose one, they just write it off, new one come in the mail box in a couple days.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ditto to what BajaMike said:D We have the two movies at a time I think $13-$14 @mo. Hell you go to a movie nowadays and even at senior or matinee rates with a box of popcorn it's like $23 for two. And then you have to sit by rude, loud people, and very poor quality video just like Juan says. But we still do it once in a while;) NSF

1 - 20 of 26 Posts